Deep thoughts with Jetster

Jetster

1- Cut the Geno cord already. No one likes him, he hasn't learned a thing, he's gone next year anyway. If Bowles thinks he has a chance if Fitz gets hurt with Geno than he should be f*cking fired! Our Oline isn't nearly good enough to make up for his suckage. We'd get the same results with Petty in the end so why waste anymore time with Geno. (I was willing to give him a chance-I was so freaking wrong! I apologize to any & all Geno offseason haters who were convinced he sucked & deserved no chances. I'm sorry.)

2- Kellen Davis & Zack Sudfeld have GOT TO GO! These guy brings NOTHING to the table. I could give two sh*ts he's our best blocker, he f*cking ruins our offense by his mere presence on the field. Fitz gets the ball out quickly, keep Q in as an Hback & go 3 wide with Brandon, Decker, Anderson, with Forte in the backfield. Open the offense up Chan & lets try to just outscore a few teams. 

3- Step off the ledge regarding the starting defense. Bowles is the opposite of Rex. Todd plays it straight up to evaluate. He likes seeing tape where there are one on one battles to see how guys hold up. There really is no game planning, he lines them up & makes them try to hold their position in their appointed areas. It's very easy to attack & Bowles wants that. He wants to see who he has that can disrupt a play using only their ability & not within a planned defensive scheme. The bad news is we got a whole bunch of youngsters learning to play LB in the NFL. The good news is guys will get better, our defense will actually BLITZ during games, a lot. The veterans will actually give a sh*t when the games count, believe me, they are out there trying to not get hurt (there's a reason people don't want to pay regular season prices for "practice" games).

4- I'm very worried about the #2 corner spot! Not that I don't think Bowles can't scheme to help that side out, (we've got a really good deep group of safeties) but by having to always help one of your corners as you guys know vs good offenses, it always weakens another part of the open field. I see Todd & Kacey rolling coverage to our weak CB & blitzing the sh*t out of teams from everywhere, CBs, Safety, LB ect. We're gonna have to take some chances to speed up opposing QBs.

5- And this is my worst fear! If we have any injuries on this Oline this year it's curtains. Just a terrible job of development & drafts starting with Tanny, through Idzik & Macc really has yet to address it other than signing Carpenter who was a good FA signing, (moved up for Shell, but he's not helping this year). Let's face it, when Nick Mangold doesn't play, our entire line falls apart. None of these other guys are improving, Qvale, Winters, Infante, Harrison. The thought of Breno back at RT makes me throw up in my mouth a little. I'm starting to think offensive line coach is a BIG DEAL. Look at the Pats, they fired our old guy Googs & talked Dante Scarneccia out of retirement.

6- My binkie Jalin spit the bit with all of these drops. He's moved to #3 for me after Robbie Anderson & Charone Peake. I'm not giving up on Jalin & want to keep him on the 53 for returns & let him develop into a slot WR. But Anderson & Peake look like they could develop into our future 1 & 2. With Devin Smith coming back these 4 guys could be our future for Hack or Petty. 

So, what have we learned? Macc needs to free up money next year to solidify Oline, CB, TE. Between free agency & another draft 2017 could be our brightest moment if Petty or Hack take over. I just pray that this year is a fun one, but we have got to stay healthy on the Oline.

15 minutes ago, mkajet01 said:

I'd love to see petty with 1st team offense

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Fitz arm is like a BB gun compared to Petty. 

Would be fun to watch Petty stretch out some creeping up defenses. One deep flick & defenses wouldn't be so keen on 9 in the box.

Read more: http://newyorkjetshampur.com/thread/6241/3-positives-negatives-preseason-game#ixzz4HsWFwxxm

Archived