Final public Jets Camp today

chrisfaceoff

Last camp today for 2016.  Leaving work at 12 for one last enjoyment before tomorrow's surgery consultation for my eye that has had me a nervous wreck for the past 2 weeks.

Hoping for some goal line drills and some last chance signatures for the 2016 ball to help ease my mind for a few hours.

I will try to upload pics of the ball and what I have from the practices later on tonight when I get home

GO JETS!

1 minute ago, whodeawhodat said:

Good luck tomorrow, enjoy the practice

Thanks.  Long story short I had laser surgery twice because I had some blood vessels rupturing and leaking blood into my right eye(because of being diabetic for 20 years now)

Unfortunately the laser treatment hasn't worked and now, not only are the vessels regenerating, but from how it was explained to me, are wrapping around my retina and pulling it away.  I'm going to have actual surgery now where they have to cut into the eye and clean this out and prevent it from detaching before it causes more harm.

My doctor immediately transferred me out of his care and now I need to go to a group based in Philly.  Been a nervous wreck about it since knowing about It .  Don't know how long I'll be out of work and all that good stuff.  This camp has come at the perfect time for me to keep me distracted.

Just hoping is that its not nearly as bad as what im expecting at this point.

Just now, chrisfaceoff said:

Thanks.  Long story short I had laser surgery twice because I had some blood vessels rupturing and leaking blood into my right eye(because of being diabetic for 20 years now)

Unfortunately the laser treatment hasn't worked and now, not only are the vessels regenerating, but from how it was explained to me, are wrapping around my retina and pulling it away.  I'm going to have actual surgery now where they have to cut into the eye and clean this out and prevent it from detaching before it causes more harm.

My doctor immediately transferred me out of his care and now I need to go to a group based in Philly.  Been a nervous wreck about it since knowing about It .  Don't know how long I'll be out of work and all that good stuff.  This camp has come at the perfect time for me to keep me distracted.

let the professionals handle it, you just need to relax and let them do what they do best.

2 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way for a positive result.

Archived