Parking in Lot K

AFJF

1 minute ago, Fibonacci said:

Lot K is not bad. It is the best Orange parking imo. Arrive at 10:30 and you should be fine. Between K and the yellow lot the difference of walking to the stadium is maybe 3-5 extra minutes tops. 

Already planning on being there at around 9:45/10:00.

Thanks

1 minute ago, AFJF said:

Already planning on being there at around 9:45/10:00.

Thanks

Then you should have no problem at all. Also getting out of K is easier than green lot if you want to go to 3-West. So for me Lot K works great as I don't mind extra walking. Good luck tomorrow. 

12 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

Then you should have no problem at all. Also getting out of K is easier than green lot if you want to go to 3-West. So for me Lot K works great as I don't mind extra walking. Good luck tomorrow. 

Just bought it...want to leave for the stadium now, but probably wouldn't do me much good.

I used to park in K.  When I got there early I'd park towards the back of the lot.  Pointed out and ideally either right by an exit for a quick out or backed into a spot by the fence for a bigger tailgate space.  It's a long walk but a pretty quick out usually.  Now I park in Green, usually lot E.  Mainly since I thought the Jets could use an extra $100 of my money :)

Archived