Mac and Bowles are on big learning curves.

Powpow

45 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Fair enough...If there are people just listing virtually the entire team and saying they suck...then you're right.  

I personally put the blame squarely on one person's shoulders - obviously not single handedly...but Ryan Fitzpatrick is the major reason the Jets lost and will continue to be the major issue all season.  It's not like he's doing something wrong, it's just he doesn't have the skill-set to be a competent NFL starting caliber QB... 

Unfortunately I think you're right.  Fitz is what Fitz is.  He's a average, at best, QB who with the game on the line has been prone to making the big mistake his whole career.  Nothing has really changed, he is what he is.  An average QB day, 250 yards, 60% completions we win and aren't complaining about a Safety blowing a coverage or STs letting a FG get blocked. 

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

And while true doesn't change things.  

And it's football, teams can't give away games, has nothing to do with schedules.  

My point was that with the tougher schedule, wins are going to be that much harder to come by. The Jets simply can't afford to beat themselves like they clearly did yesterday.

2 minutes ago, Freemanm said:

My point was that with the tougher schedule, wins are going to be that much harder to come by. The Jets simply can't afford to beat themselves like they clearly did yesterday.

I get that, get what you're saying.  

Archived