Todd Bowles says no loss in confidence in Fitz

AFJF

48 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Damn, this really kinds sucks.  Not just another wasted season, but it's getting to the point where we may really have to replace the coach and/or GM.  Whoever is responsible for continuing to play Fitz.

Fitz went from a guy who exceeded the expectations of being a backup and allowed for some fun last season; to a guy potentially responsible for another massive rebuild.  Bench the POS.  

(POS is only appropriate because he held out for big money.  He brought it on himself.  As stated a ton, excluding his QB ability, I'm sure Fitz is a swell dude.)

Maybe they need to fire Woody. He may be calling the QB shots.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

Maybe they need to fire Woody. He may be calling the QB shots.

That's a huge worry of mine.  If true we're screwed.  Can easily fire coaches and GMs.  If the owner is a dumbass?..  Well, fans have to decide to just accept losing or stop following the team.

3 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

That's a huge worry of mine.  If true we're screwed.  Can easily fire coaches and GMs.  It the owner is a dumbass?..  Well, fans have to decide to just accept losing or stop following the team.

Stop showing up to home games want to send a message to Woody Johnson yes i know the tickets are paid for and he doesn't care but that stadium empty on national TV would publicly humiliate him and the organization. 

Want change force it. 

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Stop showing up to home games want to send a message to Woody Johnson yes i know the tickets are paid for and he doesn't care but that stadium empty on national TV would publicly humiliate him and the organization. 

Want change force it. 

Isn't the next home game week 7 vs Baltimore, after road games at Pitt and Arizona?

Lol, Woody could be in for a fun day the next home game.  1-5 vs an over-performing Baltimore team?  Baltimore isn't that far of a drive.  Could be a 50/50 split of fans with most of the 300s empty.

Isn't the next home game week 7 vs Baltimore, after road games at Pitt and Arizona?

Lol, Woody could be in for a fun day the next home game.  1-5 vs an over-performing Baltimore team?  Baltimore isn't that far of a drive.  Could be a 50/50 split of fans with most of the 300s empty.

Boycott the game send a message. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Boycott the game send a message. 

Oh no way.  Dumpster fires are fun to watch.  This will be an entertaining season for sure, regardless of record.

Either Bowles takes some testosterone pills and grows some balls, benching Fitz.  It'll be great watching the young guys try.

Or it'll be strangely fun watching Bowles/Fitz ruin their careers.  It's like watching Josh Gordon constantly ruin his career with stupidity.  Sad, but ya can't take your eyes away.  Bowles is pretty close to that now.

Oh no way.  Dumpster fires are fun to watch.  This will be an entertaining season for sure, regardless of record.

Either Bowles takes some testosterone pills and grows some balls, benching Fitz.  It'll be great watching the young guys try.

Or it'll be strangely fun watching Bowles/Fitz ruin their careers.  It's like watching Josh Gordon constantly ruin his career with stupidity.  Sad, but ya can't take your eyes away.  Bowles is pretty close to that now.

Maybe Bowles wife got a Fitzpatrick tattoo :D

Bowles deserves another year, and Mac shouldn't go anywhere! Its year 2 in his rebuild. He deserves 4 or 5 years. Mac is n't going anywhere for a long time. Thats my guess.

With Bowles we need to see how the rest of the year and if, how next year plays out before he's gone.

Fitz is equally at fault as the secondary, and it isn't just his int's. Its his missed throws or not even seeing WIDE OPEN wr's. In every game. Even the bills game where he had a career game, there was a wide open Decker right in front of him for an easy TD, but he shovel passed it to Forte. I think we ended up with a fg that drive. But he's been missing wide open shots every game.

He's leaving points on the field and playing like a 7th round pick....oh...

17 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Dumpster fires are fun to watch.  This will be an entertaining season for sure, regardless of record.

Rooting for Fitz to fail, probably rooting to yourself that he get hurt, now taking enjoyment from our "Dumpster Fire" of a season.

To each their own I suppose.  

Archived