How to get rid of woody and make the Jets winners again

FlaJetsFan

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Florham Park is a world-class training facility, the Jets spare no expense on medical care, family support, trainers, physical therapists, travel, you name it, all these things are of major importance in courting free agents to New Jersey.  Guys like Eric Decker, Brandon Marshall, Matt Forte, Darrelle Revis, and many more choose the Jets over other franchises because Woody spends the money other owners don't, he's first class.

As for the stadium, it's a great facility and represents the Jets very nicely on gameday's when it's green and white and full of 80,000 Jets fans.

Impatient:  Expecting a rebuild to happen in a 5 month offseason because every time we flip head coaches we wind up with 10 fluke wins which delay's the hard work of a legitimate rebuild.

Gullible:  Cared too much about the embarrassing Buttfumble, cared too little about how Rex Ryan was an awful head coach.  Same for "from Long Island" Vinny Testaverde, same for "he's a good guy" Chad Pennington, the signals you send to your owner matter, they count.  He wants to build a winner but he wants you to be happy.  When you shouted to keep Rex Ryan, he listened, and that set us back 3 years and is why you're suffering this very day.

SAR I

Too bad a good majority of the 80,000 arent Jets fans. 

21 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Didn't Johnson and Johnson get rid of Woody? 

Woody Johnson bought the Jets for $635 million dollars.

In 15 years the value of the Jets stands at $2 billion dollars.

Show us your investment portfolio, chief.

SAR I

39 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Actually I was at MetLife yesterday and while there were Seahawk fans there I thought it was a good Jets crowd until the wheels fell off at the end. What causes fans of opposing teams to attend these games is the ease to buy tickets on computer sites. Years ago home computers and ticket websites didn't exsist. BTW, every team goes through this not just the Jets. Go to a Giants game when they play the Cowboys. How about when their were more 49er fans at Jerry World when the Niners played the Cowboys a couple of years ago. 

Exactly.  I was at the Giants game last year, you should have seen all the Jets fans in attendance. 

I attended every Jets game at Gillette Stadium from 1996 to 2010 and there were a ton of Jets fans there, MetLife is no different than any other stadium in the NFL in the Stubhub era.

SAR I

Archived