LaDainian Thompson has seen enough of Fitzpatrick

joewilly12

6 minutes ago, Larz said:

let this sink in

the jets have 4 QB's on the roster, but not a single one the coaches want to start in place of a guy who has thrown 9 picks in 2 games

only the jets kiddies

God help us all if none of them are better than Fitzpatrick

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

God help us all if none of them are better than Fitzpatrick

Most people, the CS included seems to think that Fitz is still better than Geno. Petty isn't ready yet (hurt and I think they will wait 2 more games until the defenses get easier to give him the start). Hack isn't even close to ready. So, yes, apparently Fitz is better than all of them, right now.

Next year neither Geno nor Fitz will be on this team. So, we shall see....

3 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Most people, the CS included seems to think that Fitz is still better than Geno. Petty isn't ready yet (hurt and I think they will wait 2 more games until the defenses get easier to give him the start). Hack isn't even close to ready. So, yes, apparently Fitz is better than all of them, right now.

Next year neither Geno nor Fitz will be on this team. So, we shall see....

Better? Or the fact that they wasted $12 million dollars and dont want Geno Smith to show him up Woody Johnosn would be pissed and Macc and Bowles might get fired is my theory. 

Fitzpatrick is bad worst in the NFL yet our block head coach refuses to make a move more to this story. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Better? Or the fact that they wasted $12 million dollars and dont want Geno Smith to show him up Woody Johnosn would be pissed and Macc and Bowles might get fired is my theory. 

Fitzpatrick is bad worst in the NFL yet our block head coach refuses to make a move more to this story. 

I sad Better - and I meant it. I think many people remember that Geno was the worst both years he started. The OL is even worse - and he would get killed in the pocket. The only people who seem focused on the 12 million is Jet Fans.

2 hours ago, j4jets said:

Win now teams play the guy that gives them the best shot to win today, not tomorrow. Rebuild teams do that.

And Geno >>>> Petty >>>>>>>>Hack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fitz

Amazing that people keep asking "why Geno"?

because the season isn't f---ing over yet and they can still turn this around!

2 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

I sad Better - and I meant it. I think many people remember that Geno was the worst both years he started. The OL is even worse - and he would get killed in the pocket. The only people who seem focused on the 12 million is Jet Fans.

Fitzpatrick is the current worse starting QB in the NFL barring 1 decent season that he faced the weakest teams in the NFL he still couldn't get us in the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Fitzpatrick is the current worse starting QB in the NFL barring 1 decent season that he faced the weakest teams in the NFL he still couldn't get us in the playoffs. 

Yep - he didn't get us into the playoffs and he had a sh**y game against Buffalo. Still doesn't change the fact that pretty much everyone (especially analysts) thought he was our ONLY chance this year. If he is this bad - how bad must the #2 be?

Yep - he didn't get us into the playoffs and he had a sh**y game against Buffalo. Still doesn't change the fact that pretty much everyone (especially analysts) thought he was our ONLY chance this year. If he is this bad - how bad must the #2 be?

#2 #3 #4 we are screwed 

Tickets,concessions,merchandise = $$$$$$$$$$$

Doesn't go into the salary cap; it is based mostly on TV revenue - if you are that unhappy with the 12 million - don't go to the games and don't buy the Jets apparel ... Money votes... From the looks of the stands last week - many fans think the way you do...

Crap you got a bill for that? Sorry, I didn't know; I thought he was payed with TV money. If you guys are floating his salary - I def. understand. Carry on.

I deal with stupidity on Sundays from Bowles.  Give me a few days and I'll have the patience to explain it to ya later in the week.

Doesn't go into the salary cap; it is based mostly on TV revenue - if you are that unhappy with the 12 million - don't go to the games and don't buy the Jets apparel ... Money votes...

I dont and I havent wont return to MetLife until we get a halfway decent QB 

Just now, Mike135 said:

I deal with stupidity on Sundays from Bowles.  Give me a few days and I'll have the patience to explain it to ya later in the week.

Yeah, collect yourself and think about it; if you need some help with understanding tv revenue, finances, and the salary cap - let me know when you are ready...

Genos last 2 regular season games:

47 out of 67     632 yards     5 TDs     1 INT     * one of these games played with zero 1st team reps the week leading up to the game*

Fitz last 2 regular season games:

43 out of 85     449 yards     1 TD       9 INT's :eek:

Haters:

"Fitz is clearly the better choice.  Noooo comparison".  :sheepf:

I dont and I havent wont return to MetLife until we get a halfway decent QB 

Good for you - hold your ground; if the situation doesn't get better and Woody can't fill the stands he will be forced to make a change. Hopefully next year will be better (and the second half of the season should too).

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

47 out of 67     632 yards     5 TDs     1 INT

Haters:

Yeah, pick 2 games each... not the way statistics work, but okay... let's compare each ones last year? maybe we should game 2?

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

Yeah, pick 2 games each... not the way statistics work, but okay... let's compare each ones last year? maybe we should be the 2nd game of the last year they played?

What?

I'm showing you the last 2 games they've played.  I'm not cherry picking like you want to do.

4 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Good for you - hold your ground; if the situation doesn't get better and Woody can't fill the stands he will be forced to make a change. Hopefully next year will be better (and the second half of the season should too).

The ticket hawkers have called me a few times since last season to get back in the game and I ask the caller is Ryan Fitzpatrick still the QB and they usually hang up 

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

47 out of 67     632 yards     5 TDs     1 INT     * one of these games played with zero 1st team reps the week leading up to the game*

Haters:

Small sample size. Do the last ten. You'll have to skip a few of Geno's games where he was benched in favor of Vick. And you may even have to go into 2013 to get 10 starts to grab stats from. I'll hang up and wait. 

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Small sample size. Do the last ten. You'll have to skip a few of Geno's games where he was benched in favor of Vick. And you may even have to go into 2013 to get 10 starts to grab stats from. I'll hang up and wait. 

I can't even imagine what Fitzpatricks stats would have been with that roster lol... 

probably the worst statistical season for a QB in the history of the NFL.

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

What?

I'm showing you the last 2 games they've played.  I'm not cherry picking like you want to do.

2 games are statistically insignificant. of course, why didn't the pro geno people suggest that after week 2 (fitz's last vs. geno's last).

2 games are statistically insignificant. of course, why didn't the pro geno people suggest that after week 2 (fitz's last vs. geno's last).

Pretty sure Genos #'s would still have been better.

Archived