Poor Geno

prime21

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Macc is afraid he will look like a fool wasting $12 million 

Mac knows he will look like a fool for taking a QB playing badly out if in his place he puts in a QB who has always played worse than that.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly folks so tired of theses same arguments. This is old news and it does nothing to get this team on the right track.
Geno could have certainly handled it better and IK should have kept his hands to himself. It's done and finished and no amount of he said, he said is going to change it.
So sit Fitz down and get him back to his original role of backup. Put Geno in and just see where he is at and if he can get the offense moving. Yes, he will probably be gone next season, but we need to focus on this year. If he does well then let him finish the season. If it's the same old crap, then as soon as Petty is healthy enough, next man up and get him live action reps for next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, fltflo said:

Honestly folks so tired of theses same arguments. This is old news and it does nothing to get this team on the right track.
Geno could have certainly handled it better and IK should have kept his hands to himself. It's done and finished and no amount of he said, he said is going to change it.
So sit Fitz down and get him back to his original role of backup. Put Geno in and just see where he is at and if he can get the offense moving. Yes, he will probably be gone next season, but we need to focus on this year. If he does well then let him finish the season. If it's the same old crap, then as soon as Petty is healthy enough, next man up and get him live action reps for next season.

Geno will never see the light of day unless Fitz breaks his arm .

Geno will never see the light of day unless Fitz breaks his arm .

Then hope for a broken anything, because if Fitz stays under center it's going to be a miserable season.
It may also cause Bowels his job ,along with many of his coaches.

Just now, fltflo said:

Then hope for a broken anything, because if Fitz stays under center it's going to be a miserable season.
It may also cause Bowels his job ,along with many of his coaches.

If Bowles sticks with Fitzpatrick he deserves to be fired!!!!!!!!

Archived