Jets Look to Keep QB’s Upright in Battle Against Rams

JetNation

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Ugh. I'm done here. You're wrong. You know it. Move on. The Jets have 3 QBs on the 53 now so your point is even further off base and doesn't even matter anymore. 

You were always done here. It didnt make sense comparing teams that arent in the same situation from the start. 

You saying im wrong helps you. What you eat dont make me sh*t son. lol

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

You were always done here. It didnt make sense comparing teams that arent in the same situation from the start. 

You saying im wrong helps you. What you eat dont make me sh*t son. lol

Ha. Again with the rhetoric like you're somehow better and smarter which you've proven time and again to be true. You're legitimately arguing that because the Jets have 4 QBs on the 53 that they should carry 3 on gameday. It's lunacy and bad roster management and no other team does it. It's literally dumb. Stupid. Asinine. 

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Ha. Again with the rhetoric like you're somehow better and smarter which you've proven time and again to be true. You're legitimately arguing that because the Jets have 4 QBs on the 53 that they should carry 3 on gameday. It's lunacy and bad roster management and no other team does it. It's literally dumb. Stupid. Asinine. 

TL:DR

Archived