Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
drdetroit

Cowboys vs giants thread -- LETS GO BOYS!!!

Recommended Posts

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

Giants have just as good a chance of anyone in the nfc to get to the super bowl.

Problem is that they will probably have to do it on the road and they have only 2 road wins this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Problem is that they will probably have to do it on the road and they have only 2 road wins this year

the FANS wanted the Snacks and Vernon signings, so it will suck when its there fault the Giants lose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another thing. Giants have only 1 win this year by double digits. All of their other wins are by 7 points or less. It's basically the opposite of last year for the,. 

Same thing with the Dolphins in their win streak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dbatesman said:

the FANS wanted the Snacks and Vernon signings, so it will suck when its there fault the Giants lose

NEver said it was their fault. Said that they shouldn't complain when it doesn't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very surprised to see the Giants hanging in there right now. I doubt they hang on here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

NEver said it was their fault. Said that they shouldn't complain when it doesn't work.

someone has never heard of The Law of False Belief

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dbatesman said:

someone has never heard of The Law of False Belief

That's because it is my creation.

The Law of False Belief is basically never say " He can't be any worse than...." because he can.

So when somebody says "He can't be any worse than Fitzpatrick." Yes he can.

Edited by UnitedWhofans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

That's because it is my creation.

The Law of False Belief is basically never say " He can't be any worse than...." because he can.

So when somebody says "He can't be any worse than Fitzpatrick." Yes he can.

I am defeated. Thank you, Who Fans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We might have a 1999 Jaguars Titans deal going on here. 

Jags went 14-2 in regular season, only two losses were to the Titans and then they lost to the Titans in the AFC championship game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Olivier Vernon, Snacks Harrison, Janoris Jenkins. 

Big money for 3 players.

200m

We spent 200m on Mo and Revis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, drdetroit said:

We spent 200m on Mo and Revis

NO we didn't. Spent about 130m

Edited by UnitedWhofans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

NO we didn't. Spent about 130m

You mean 160m,  173m if you count noodle-arm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, drdetroit said:

You mean 160m,  173m if you count noodle-arm

And we won 10 games with those purchases. Actually less money than that.

Money pays.

Edited by UnitedWhofans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...