Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

1 minute ago, Calder said:

How am I making no sense?

I explained why scum would have to act there if one of Hallia or Dice is scum.

What is even weirder is that you continue to assume the movement of votes was townie based, when Hallia just survived a claimed vig shot.

I have barely even processed that but you are changing the goalposts 

Before that how is assuming it was townie based any weirder than assuming it was scum based? Anyway I NEVER ASSUMED IT WAS TOWN BASED beyond what I know about my own alignmwnt. I'm never going to make a conclusion under the baseless assumption something like that was scum motivated. Movement at EoD is something that is extremely commonplace to me. 

Just now, lissa said:

I have barely even processed that but you are changing the goalposts 

Before that how is assuming it was townie based any weirder than assuming it was scum based? Anyway I NEVER ASSUMED IT WAS TOWN BASED beyond what I know about my own alignmwnt. I'm never going to make a conclusion under the baseless assumption something like that was scum motivated. Movement at EoD is something that is extremely commonplace to me. 

Your every argument shows you are assuming it was townie movement. Dont play dumb.

39 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

ITA

Ok. We're going to make this very simple. 

Best dirty joke that lands in my PM box wins. Zander isn't around so you can keep the kiddy stuff to yourselves and give me the good and deliciously awful stuff.

You have 30 minutes to submit one. I'll call the winner once that period of time passes.

Too subjective - not a fan of this type of way to give out potentially game-altering items.

3 minutes ago, Calder said:

I won the third and last D1 ITA.

2Nd was either Shad or Verbal?

Dont remember 1st

I ain't won sh*t, lol.

2 minutes ago, Calder said:

Your every argument shows you are assuming it was townie movement. Dont play dumb.

Where the **** am I assuming it was townie movement

if im not making an assumption about it being scum movement it inherently makes no sense to assume scum were being saved because people are vollagers a majority of the time by probability  

What would you expect me to think about it if making no assumption about involved alignments then?

Show me where I assumed town movement beyond my own

Good luck

6 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Hallia won the song one.

We'll need to dig up the announcement post to verify, but if she did, I highly suspect that she may have been awarded a bpv, thus not having anything to do with her alignment.

I've been half playing, half-working, so give me a minute to tie some strings to some thumb tacks.

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

We'll need to dig up the announcement post to verify, but if she did, I highly suspect that she may have been awarded a bpv, thus not having anything to do with her alignment.

I've been half playing, half-working, so give me a minute to tie some strings to some thumb tacks.

Watch Lissa not have a problem with this assumption.

On 12/14/2016 at 5:54 PM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Official Vote Count

Nolder (3) - dice, Verb, 80

dice (3) -  Lissa, Visor, Nolder

Hallia (3) - Pac, Calder, Crusher

Smash (1) - JiF,

Visor (1) - Smash

Verbal (1) - Jetscode

JC (1) - Leelou

Notbob (1) -Hallia,

Shad (1) - LK

Not voting (2) - Shad, DPR

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline:

bla_1481756400.png

On 12/14/2016 at 5:54 PM, D P R said:

**** it. 

Vote Shad

On 12/14/2016 at 5:56 PM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Official Vote Count

Hallia (3) - Pac, Calder, Crusher

Shad (2) - LK, DPR

Smash (1) - JiF,

Visor (1) - Smash

Verbal (1) - Jetscode

JC (1) - Leelou

Notbob (1) -Hallia,

Not voting (1) - Shad,

Deadline:

bla_1481756400.png

On 12/14/2016 at 5:57 PM, The Crusher said:

we got three minutes left. Lets just kill him.  vote lizzie

On 12/14/2016 at 5:58 PM, lissa said:

vote: nolder

On 12/14/2016 at 5:58 PM, Leelou said:

vote Nolder

On 12/14/2016 at 5:58 PM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Official Vote Count

Hallia (2) - Pac, Calder,

Shad (2) - LK, DPR

Smash (1) - JiF,

Visor (1) - Smash

Verbal (1) - Jetscode

JC (1) - Leelou

Notbob (1) -Hallia,

LK (1) - Crusher

Not voting (1) - Shad,

Deadline:

bla_1481756400.png

On 12/14/2016 at 6:00 PM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Official Vote Count

Nolder (5) - dice, Verb, 80, Lizza, Leelou

dice (2) -  Visor, Nolder

Shad (2) - LK, DPR

Smash (1) - JiF,

Visor (1) - Smash

Verbal (1) - Jetscode

Notbob (1) -Hallia,

LK (1) - Crusher

Not voting (1) - Shad,

Deadline:

bla_1481756400.png

abcabc

On 12/14/2016 at 6:02 PM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Final D1 Vote Count

Nolder (5) - dice, Verb, 80, Lizza, Leelou

dice (2) -  Visor, Nolder

Shad (2) - LK, DPR

Smash (1) - JiF,

Visor (1) - Smash

Verbal (1) - Jetscode

Notbob (1) -Hallia,

LK (1) - Crusher

Not voting (1) - Shad,

THATS A LYNCH

This is all based on EOD movement and assumes that OF COURSE the timing had everything to do with the moves. And - 1 to Alissa for trying to pull off the bullsh*t she's been spreading.

Start at the 5:54 VC:

I was the first to vote after that, putting my vote on Shat. I didn't have a vote down prior to that. I'm happy to answer why I voted there if anyone wants to know.

Crusher votes next, moving his vote from Hallia to Lizzie. 

Now, this important - at this point, Lee is going back and forth with Nolder and winding up her pitch to vote him. But...

lissa wouldn't have known that, and she pulled her vote from Dice to throw on Nolder just before Lee pulls her vote form JC to throw on Nolder.

Nolder flips town, and the rest is history.

Possibilities:

Crusher protecting Hallia or Dice.

Lee protecting Dice.

lissa protecting Dice or Hallia.

One of these three is scum. I'm trying to avoid the "us vs. them" scenario, but I gotta go with lissa here based on her point that the timing of these votes had nothing to so with the votes themselves.

Vote lissa

Seemed like a lot of opportunistic votes on Hali.  Pac specifically.  He's playing lazy as ****.  

She blocked a shot in a game where I assume there a lot shots given the information we have.  sh*t happens.  This exact same scenario happened last game with Smash vs. Ape.  Ape was town.  And we're ignoring the fact she won a contest or whatever, so she could have gained a vest.

I'm not saying she's not scum, she very well could be...but the easy in which everyone voted her IMO is more concerning than her blocking a shot because you have to think there are some crazy mechanics in the game.  

2 Vig's already and no death at night.  And on the flip side, nobody even questioned Lizzie.

Seems like we're playing elementary mafia right now.

And Lissa's has just be disgusting for the 3 pages straight.  How long can you play the confused card before you make a stand? 

Official Vote Count

Hallia (4) - Calder, Lizzie, Lee, Pac

Smash (3) - Shat, JiF, Crusher

Lizzie (2) - Visor, Hallia

Lee (1) - JC

JC (1) - Gerbal

Lissa (1) - DPR

Not voting (4) - The rest of you puffsters.

With 16 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Seemed like a lot of opportunistic votes on Hali.  Pac specifically.  He's playing lazy as ****.  

She blocked a shot in a game where I assume there a lot shots given the information we have.  sh*t happens.  This exact same scenario happened last game with Smash vs. Ape.  Ape was town.  And we're ignoring the fact she won a contest or whatever, so she could have gained a vest.

I'm not saying she's not scum, she very well could be...but the easy in which everyone voted her IMO is more concerning than her blocking a shot because you have to think there are some crazy mechanics in the game.  

2 Vig's already and no death at night.  And on the flip side, nobody even questioned Lizzie.

Seems like we're playing elementary mafia right now.

And Lissa's has just be disgusting for the 3 pages straight.  How long can you play the confused card before you make a stand? 

Wait ............you think I'm lying about first calling my shot, it happening, and then claiming it?

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

This is all based on EOD movement and assumes that OF COURSE the timing had everything to do with the moves. And - 1 to Alissa for trying to pull off the bullsh*t she's been spreading.

I was the first to vote after that, putting my vote on Shat. I didn't have a vote down prior to that. I'm happy to answer why I voted there if anyone wants to know.

Now, this important - at this point, Lee is going back and forth with Nolder and winding up her pitch to vote him. But...

lissa wouldn't have known that, and she pulled her vote from Dice to throw on Nolder just before Lee pulls her vote form JC to throw on Nolder.

Possibilities:

Lee protecting Dice.

One of these three is scum. I'm trying to avoid the "us vs. them" scenario, but I gotta go with lissa here based on her point that the timing of these votes had nothing to so with the votes themselves.

Vote lissa

I'm down to start pressure here.  Smash isnt playing but he'll be obvious soon enough because of it.  Pac is not trying, at all.  Like, zero effort.  These are 2 players that would be coward scum.  That said, those are gut meta reads.  Lissa's actual content is awful.

Vote Lissa

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, D P R said:

Possibilities:

Lee protecting Dice.

Vote lissa

What

i didn't say anything about all the votes

i said my vote 

you asked about my vote

iexplained it

wtf are you talking about

what bullsh*t am I spreading

im so confused still

why so you think nobody would move if hallia and dice were both vollagers? why does there have to be scum in the movement

thats all I've reallywanted to know for the past 30 ******* minutes

this site is an atrocity on mobile

Just now, Lizard King said:

Wait ............you think I'm lying about first calling my shot, it happening, and then claiming it?

You're clearly not lying but that doesnt tell me anything about your alignment. 

My initial instinct is town.  Dont see why you'd do this is as scum.  But I'm not clearing you because you admitted you shot someone.  Nor am I ready to lynch said player because they didnt die.  

We literally saw this exact scenario last game.  The town got fixated on it, we lynched both players and coward scum prevailed.