Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

Just now, Lizard King said:

Oh my God. I don't even know what to do right now. Try to figure out who's on the next scum team or figure out what I should try and get my wife for Christmas on a short work week and account for shipping if necessary. 

Go out at 5 pm like every other guy on Christmas Eve when the malls close at 6. :P

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

Go out at 5 pm like every other guy on Christmas Eve when the malls close at 6. :P

Haha true but that would take away from my ability to scum hunt. I could also give my two year old a pack of crayons and s sheet of paper and let him make a "present" while I try and find the next scum team. Problem solved. 

11 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

IMG_3283.JPG

It shudders to make me think that I have to jump in my car in two days and drive theee hours further north. If you can't see it, it says 10 degrees in the lower right corner. Fuuuuuuuu

I'm outside with my dog and it's 18 degrees here.

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Oh my God. I don't even know what to do right now. Try to figure out who's on the next scum team or figure out what I should try and get my wife for Christmas on a short work week and account for shipping if necessary. 

I got Mrs Crusher one of these badboys last year. Thing is plush And perfect for a princess. Right now half price with free shipping. 12578.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Crusher said:

I got Mrs Crusher one of these badboys last year. Thing is plush And perfect for a princess. Right now half price with free shipping. 12578.jpg

Svago zero gravity recliner. Like Being  weightless. End of a long day like kicking back on a cloud. "When momma happy everybody happy." 

1 hour ago, Calder said:

With another scum team in play it is entirely possible that the entire cult is already dead.

Cautiously optimistic. 

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

vote 80 

that whole thing yesterday about his reads and all the distancing stuff reeked. Also saying there would be blood tonight when I think this was the first NK all game if memory serves me correctly 

He did seriously spaz there at eod. 

Vote 80

4 minutes ago, Calder said:

It kind of does work like that. I straight up dont understand why people are voting 80.

Is it all his weird comment. Bc that does not sway me.

So you're voting JiF because just..whatever basically...even though we have results for a few days now..

my vote on 80 is that he was acting derp as balls and it's scummy behavior.

7 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

So you're voting JiF because just..whatever basically...even though we have results for a few days now..

Not really on 80. 80 acts derp as balls around scantily clad ladies. When he is scum he develops a bravado that quickly  turns emo when called out. At the same time I've seen nothing to make m think my sweet one is scum. I have to go back and read.  We also have to remember that with two scum teams it changes the dynamic a bit. 

7 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Derp does not equal scum. 

I am on POE at this point. JiF is one of the people who hasnt done anything wrong, but also has no real reason to town read him. If I look at the list of players almost everyone has a reason to trust them at this point (bc lets face it almost everyone left is innocent).

I dont think JiF has given me any reason to trust him while numerous others have.

54 minutes ago, Calder said:

Vote Jif

I don't think I buy the 80 case. JiF makes more sense to me.

44 minutes ago, Calder said:

What exactly is the case on 80 other than his weird comment yesterday?

12 minutes ago, Calder said:

It kind of does work like that. I straight up dont understand why people are voting 80.

Is it all his weird comment. Bc that does not sway me.

23 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If we're talking ORIGINAL scum, I still like my list in terms of finding the remaining one(s), if there are any.

TOWN

JiF

DPR

Crusher

Leelou

Calder

Hallia

JC

Pac

Lizzie

Visor

Shad

Dice

Smash

SCUM

It's the subtle things that give scum 80 away... stuff that's hard to catch, like listing Halli as a null read after she's already been killed/confirmed the BAMF Recruiter...

Calder, I was feeling alright about you.

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I agree. Pretty much an 80 expert and don't see anything too striking. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Not really on 80. 80 acts derp as balls around scantily clad ladies. When he is scum he develops a bravado that quickly  turns emo when called out. At the same time I've seen nothing to make m think my sweet one is scum. I have to go back and read.  We also have to remember that with two scum teams it changes the dynamic a bit. 

Breaking. My. Heart.

4 minutes ago, D P R said:

It's the subtle things that give scum 80 away... stuff that's hard to catch, like listing Halli as a null read after she's already been killed/confirmed the BAMF Recruiter...

Calder, I was feeling alright about you.

How are you scum reading him for that?

That just looks like someone not reading the thread.

7 minutes ago, D P R said:

Breaking. My. Heart.

I couldn't if I tried
Oh Pirate if I get restless
Baby you're not that kind
Don't go breaking my heart
You take the weight of me
Oh honey when I knock on your back door
Ooh You gave me the key
Woo ooh nobody knows it
But when I was down
I was your clown
Woo ooh nobody knows it
Right from the start
I gave you my heart, oh oh
I gave you my heart
So don't go breaking my heart
I won't go breaking your heart
And nobody told us
'Cause nobody showed us
And now it's up to us babe
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Calder said:

How are you scum reading him for that?

That just looks like someone not reading the thread.

Exactly. Someone not reading the thread, not worried about too many details, but still taking the time to complain about how "all of the recruits" are throwing those reads off and then manufacturing his own meme forecasting the deaths that will take place over the night. 

Not quite sure how someone overlooks that to go with a hunch...

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I couldn't if I tried
Oh Pirate if I get restless
Baby you're not that kind
You take the weight of me
Oh honey when I knock on your back door
Ooh You gave me the key
Woo ooh nobody knows it
But when I was down
I was your clown
Woo ooh nobody knows it
Right from the start
I gave you my heart, oh oh
I gave you my heart
So don't go breaking my heart
I won't go breaking your heart
And nobody told us
'Cause nobody showed us
And now it's up to us babe

Oh you, I can't stay mad after that.

Crusher's okay y'all!

1 minute ago, D P R said:

Exactly. Someone not reading the thread, not worried about too many details, but still taking the time to complain about how "all of the recruits" are throwing those reads off and then manufacturing his own meme forecasting the deaths that will take place over the night. 

Not quite sure how someone overlooks that to go with a hunch...

Bc I disagree. Cases can have merit and still be wrong. Your seeing Derp and assessing him as scum. But townies derp every game too.

If it isnt JiF it is Shad. What has Shad been right about this game? I can think of nothing.

Just now, Calder said:

Bc I disagree. Cases can have merit and still be wrong. Your seeing Derp and assessing him as scum. But townies derp every game too.

If it isnt JiF it is Shad. What has Shad been right about this game? I can think of nothing.

That's a counterintuitive argument. A derp slip here or there is one thing. 3 derp slips in a row is pushing the boundaries of coincidence.

Smash is a good example here - he's been sparse and not catching details, scum tells for him. But, he's also still digging in on his arguments and not flaking. At this point, he could be scum or town.

80 has given us more reason to vote him that anyone else and I vote we go with the evidence.

I think we may be closer to winning that we think. JiF and Shad aren't going anywhere and I'd like to hear more from both before we start jumping at shadows and innuendo.