Only reason Woody isn't firing Bowles is bec he is can't be bothered while he prepares for his ambassadorship

Jetsbb

11 hours ago, rammagen said:

I just moved to Atlanta 3 yrs ago better for my job( 15% cheaper to live and almost doubled my salary), as an added bonus the people are so much nicer it is scary. My 74yr old father goes out with Gator gear (little sister UF grad) and even the most die hard SCC fans here are super pleasant and nice and they have an actual conversations.

Also the La Spadas off of commercial or Oakland Park by the beach is also super good.

Is the FTL/South Florida  Jet fan club still going strong  I used to go to allot of those get togethers

I

I haven't been to the La Spadas off of Commercial, I have to check it out. The SOFL Jets Fan Club is still going, its not as strong as it used to be. I used to go a lot back between 2002-2005 and there was always a good 50-100 people , and just I just went back a few weeks ago and there was maybe 25 people. Its still a good crowd and people are real friendly.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, jets rooter said:

woody Johnson is the worst thing to happen to the jets orginazation. he is not a true sports fan.owners like Robert kraft are the real deal.he only hires the best available people to run the Cheaters.

Woody is a worse version of James Dolan.  At least Dolan wants to win.  Woody is way more concerned about politics because, y'know, he is so smart

12 hours ago, pdxgreen said:

Kraft's only redeeming quality is that he knows to hand over the keys and let Belicheck run the joint.  There is no effort required in that equation.  Woody's problem is that he is an incompetent fool when it comes to running an organization.  But don't make that one deserves some sort of massive credit over the other.  Belicheck just preferred NE because he knew the organizational leeway he would get.  Kraft just grafted himself on like a fifth wheel because anybody would want in on that party.

Give Kraft credit he seems like a nice guy who knows not to meddle.  He learned his lesson running Parcells out of town and now has 4 Super Bowl trophies to show for it

As long as Woody owns this team we will be a laughing stock

Woody takes interest in team operations: wtf we suck because Woody can't keep his hands out of things!!!

Woody takes a position that keeps him away from the team: wtf why isn't Woody taking control of football operations...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/20/2016 at 6:41 AM, drdetroit said:

Give Kraft credit he seems like a nice guy who knows not to meddle.  He learned his lesson running Parcells out of town and now has 4 Super Bowl trophies to show for it

As long as Woody owns this team we will be a laughing stock

I give him credit for that.  I just don't give him credit for anything else.  He lucked out and now he is riding the gravy train. 

Screw him and screw his team.  That's the extent of the amount of time I will waste on talking about them.

Archived