My Fan Speak Mock Draft(s)

Lupz27

This is the first one taking guys I like, and adding need to the equation so making these guys all players the Jets would probably consider in these spots.

6: R1P6

MALIK HOOKER
OHIO STATE
39: R2P7

OT CAM ROBINSON
ALABAMA
70: R3P6

ETHAN POCIC
LSU
136: R4P31

CB RASUL DOUGLAS
WEST VIRGINIA
151: R5P6

WR CHRIS GODWIN
PENN STATE
192: R6P7

CB ANKELLO WITHERSPOON
COLORADO
227: R7P6

FISH SMITHSON
KANSAS

2nd Mock draft is what I would do screw need, and screw Bowles he is a defensive coach, prove your value you don't need top picks at every D position.  These are more controversial picks.

6: R1P6

RB DALVIN COOK
FLORIDA STATE
39: R2P7

QB PATRICK MAHOMES II
TEXAS TECH
70: R3P6

TE JORDAN LEGGETT
CLEMSON
136: R4P31

WR CHRIS GODWIN
PENN STATE
151: R5P6

CB ANKELLO WITHERSPOON
COLORADO
192: R6P7

TE ERIC SAUBERT
DRAKE
227: R7P6

FISH SMITHSON

When i opened this thread i didn't see that you had a 2nd mock and was shocked that  you didn't have Mahomes II in there somewhere, but then i realized you had a second mock (browser window was not open full screen).

Honestly I like both and would be fine with both. I am torn because I like Cook a lot, I also like Mahomes II and think him coming in and competing with Petty and Hack would be good for all of them (also depends on new OC). 

1 hour ago, Stark said:

When i opened this thread i didn't see that you had a 2nd mock and was shocked that  you didn't have Mahomes II in there somewhere, but then i realized you had a second mock (browser window was not open full screen).

Honestly I like both and would be fine with both. I am torn because I like Cook a lot, I also like Mahomes II and think him coming in and competing with Petty and Hack would be good for all of them (also depends on new OC). 

I really don't see a scenario unfortunately where the Jets select Mahomes II no matter how much I want them too.  There is no way they select him at 6, and IMO he won't be available when the Jets pick in the 2nd round, lowest I see him falling is too the Texans in the first maybe maybe one of the 3 QB needy teams in front of the Jets, but they would probably trade back into the 1st to get him to get that 5th Year option window.

6 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I really don't see a scenario unfortunately where the Jets select Mahomes II no matter how much I want them too.  There is no way they select him at 6, and IMO he won't be available when the Jets pick in the 2nd round, lowest I see him falling is too the Texans in the first maybe maybe one of the 3 QB needy teams in front of the Jets, but they would probably trade back into the 1st to get him to get that 5th Year option window.

Yeah, I agree. I just had a moment of shock you didn't mock him in.... then realized the second draft was below.

Archived