Jets had all the wrong veterans

Jetster

2 hours ago, jetrider said:

The team quit? I thought Bowles debunked that with his esoteric "It's not the effort, it's the concern" ghettobonics smoke he tried to blow up everyone's ass.

I am far, far, far from a Todd Bowles backer, but regardless of whatever incorrect assessments he may come up with at his pressers, when the f%&k has Bowles, ever, ever, spoke in "ghettobonics"??? He speaks maturely, uses proper grammar, and his voice doesn't even have much bass to it at all and he sounds much more like Tony Gwynn than, say, a Shaquille O'Neal.

But I have a feeling that he could speak the Queen's English perfectly and you'd take one look at him and already put it firmly in your mind that he speaks "ghettobonics." Jesus H. Christ.

2 hours ago, glenn31 said:

I am far, far, far from a Todd Bowles backer, but regardless of whatever incorrect assessments he may come up with at his pressers, when the f%&k has Bowles, ever, ever, spoke in "ghettobonics"??? He speaks maturely, uses proper grammar, and his voice doesn't even have much bass to it at all and he sounds much more like Tony Gwynn than, say, a Shaquille O'Neal.

But I have a feeling that he could speak the Queen's English perfectly and you'd take one look at him and already put it firmly in your mind that he speaks "ghettobonics." Jesus H. Christ.

What does "bass" have to do with anything? Is that one of your skin color connections you made up yourself?

Please post Bowles' entire quote since you're the one prejudging me and the quote, both of which you know nothing about (but already placed firmly in your mind).

What does "bass" have to do with anything? Is that one of your skin color connections you made up yourself?
Please post Bowles' entire quote since you're the one prejudging me and the quote, both of which you know nothing about (but already placed firmly in your mind).

You were out of line. Grow up

7 hours ago, jetrider said:

Bowles speaks quietly but very clearly, certainly without Ebonics. Dude, you might not think so, but that was a bit of a racist comment & im certainly NOT the PC police.

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

Bowles speaks quietly but very clearly, certainly without Ebonics. Dude, you might not think so, but that was a bit of a racist comment & im certainly NOT the PC police.

I deliberately never used the word ebonics ever. I said "ghettobonics" which can apply to anyone. You are the racist who put racism in it.

3 hours ago, Larz said:

You were out of line. Grow up

Thank you. Get a clue.

23 hours ago, thebuzzardman said:

Observation from watching a ton of youth, middle school, high school, travel team teams my son has played on/ is playing on. I'll assume the dynamics are about the same. It only takes a few turds in the punchbowl to ruin the entire batch of punch. And no amount of extra "fruit" or leaders masks the turds. 

At that point, the most you hope for is "turd suppression", but the taste of turd lingers. 

So your saying the Jets are a bunch of crappy fruits?

Archived