Good Luck Jets

DMan77

We're due man, we are DUE! 3rd draft is a charm baby, I'm gonna have a bowl of Lucky Charms while viewing the festivities. I just have a feeling its QB again. Petty breaks every time he plays & god only knows about Hackenberg. Watson-Trubisky-Mahomes....just got a feeling Woody signed off on the plan to find our QB in the rough.

Jets are going NO WHERE without a QB. And with Brady aging everyday & inching closer and closer to retirement, I will f*cking lose my sh*t when Brady retires if we don't have a competent QB by then.

8 minutes ago, Jetster said:

We're due man, we are DUE! 3rd draft is a charm baby, I'm gonna have a bowl of Lucky Charms while viewing the festivities. I just have a feeling its QB again. Petty breaks every time he plays & god only knows about Hackenberg. Watson-Trubisky-Mahomes....just got a feeling Woody signed off on the plan to find our QB in the rough.

Jets are going NO WHERE without a QB. And with Brady aging everyday & inching closer and closer to retirement, I will f*cking lose my sh*t when Brady retires if we don't have a competent QB by then.

For sure all the focus is on the 1st round pick and who the Jets nab... And rightly so, since that's where the biggest talent probably is...

But I'm really interested in this weekends picks... This draft is fairly deep at a few positions the Jets really need... If they can just get lucky and find a stud or two in the later rounds it'll go along way to helping them bounce back quicker... Your 1st rounder is super important, but a good overall draft is even better. Fortune has to shine upon them... 

11 minutes ago, DMan77 said:

For sure all the focus is on the 1st round pick and who the Jets nab... And rightly so, since that's where the biggest talent probably is...

But I'm really interested in this weekends picks... This draft is fairly deep at a few positions the Jets really need... If they can just get lucky and find a stud or two in the later rounds it'll go along way to helping them bounce back quicker... Your 1st rounder is super important, but a good overall draft is even better. Fortune has to shine upon them... 

I know that fans LOVE to say there are no QBs worthy in this draft but who the hell knows? Who saw Russell Wilson coming other than Terry Bradway,lol. Don't sleep on Jacksonville either when it comes to QB. Bortles is a MESS & Coughlin hates guys who turn the ball over.

32 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I know that fans LOVE to say there are no QBs worthy in this draft but who the hell knows? Who saw Russell Wilson coming other than Terry Bradway,lol. Don't sleep on Jacksonville either when it comes to QB. Bortles is a MESS & Coughlin hates guys who turn the ball over.

Yep yep. It's much more likely that someone won't work out, so siding with "they're terrible!" is always the safe option for people to pick.

We won't really know for a while. So we just have to hold out hope until we see them and until things start to come together!

Luck, luck, luck. 

Archived