WEDDING CRASHERS - CRUSHER WINS

Crusher is lying. 

It hurts my heart because he's my muffin top but he's lying.

I'm the town voyeur.  Each night, I get to choose a player and I get to go all peeping tom on them and see what actions were performed on them.

First night I picked Nyn and she was all by her lonesome. I wont say what she was wearing or wasnt wearing or what see was doing to herself but she was alone.

Last night, I picked Crusher.  I got to get all creepy and peek in on my muffin top and it was sexy as hell but unfortunately, nobody visited Crusher.  Which means, he did not receive a gift from Zander. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'm following the rules I was given. You are the one trying to spin it and trying to get me to say something I shouldn't. Leelou is not town. That's why she is not telling us why she couldn't be lynched. If she was town she would have told us. You ever play this game before? 

I think its interesting that JiF quoted my answers but not this one.

Just now, JiF said:

Crusher is lying. 

I'm the town voyeur.  Each night, I get to choose a player and I get to go all peeping tom on them and see what actions were performed on them.

First night I picked Nyn and she was all by her lonesome. I wont say what she was wearing or wasnt wearing or what see was doing to herself but she was alone.

Last night, I picked Crusher.  I got to get all creepy and peek in on my muffin top and it was sexy as hell but unfortunately, nobody visited Crusher.  Which means, he did not receive a gift from Zander. 

I never said I did you fucking tard.  Holy crap.

Just now, JiF said:

Crusher is lying. 

This is the worst absolute bullsh*t I have ever read. You got a result last night yet you continued this ridiculous line of questioning the next day ? OMFGLMFAO

• Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Of course if I received one. So did anybody else who got one. You and CTM can go suck dick together because revealing that does not help town in the least. Scum wants to know to limit the shot pool.

WTF is this then?  Jesus ******* christ. 

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, JiF said:

WTF is this then?  Jesus ******* christ. 

Of course "IF" I received one. So did anybody else. ANYONE WHO GOT ONE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN ONE after Zander died. Wasnt telling you anything to reduce the NK pool.  Or you forgot wht the fuck the word "if" meant?

Just now, The Crusher said:

Of course "IF" I received one. So did anybody else. ANYONE WHO GOT ONE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN ONE after Zander died. Wasnt telling you anything to reduce the NK pool.  Or you forgot wht the **** the word "if" meant?

You're grammar is terrible.  I thought you fat fingered it.  You're still lying though.  

Just now, JiF said:

You're grammar is terrible.  I thought you fat fingered it.  You're still lying though.  

Its my poor grammar and fat fingers fault you misread what I typed. Or you just saw what you wanted to see to protect Leelou. Leelou is scum and so are you. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Why didnt you answer the question when I asked directly, 25 ******* times.  Did you not think I had some ******* info? 

Because my pm is specific and a townie has no need to know that.  You and CTM are last two if i had to guess. Role fishing is scum play. Period.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Its my poor grammar and fat fingers fault you misread what I typed. Or you just saw what you wanted to see to protect Leelou. Leelou is scum and so are you. 

I love how this is my fault.  I asked you the ******* question, 25 times and you refused to ******* answer.  Clearly, I had something I was trying to figure out.  I could have vetted you or damned you.  YOU were the one who refused to answer the question.  Then when I asked it again, the "if" didnt fit in your sentence so I thought you ****ed up.  

Just now, JiF said:

I love how this is my fault.  I asked you the ******* question, 25 times and you refused to ******* answer.  Clearly, I had something I was trying to figure out.  I could have vetted you or damned you.  YOU were the one who refused to answer the question.  Then when I asked it again, the "if" didnt fit in your sentence so I thought you ****ed up.  

CTM got it very quickly.  Why didn't you?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

they do make higher doses of whatever it is your taking

Just now, JiF said:

Just now, JiF said:

mind_blown.gif

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Because my pm is specific and a townie has no need to know that.  You and CTM are last two if i had to guess. Role fishing is scum play. Period.

I asked you a direct question.  You refused to answer.  I though you were finally cooperating. 

19 hours ago, CTM said:

so people who got roles should speak up, yes?

5 hours ago, JiF said:

lmfao - no seriously though, did you get an investigation from the Zander lynch or something? 

3 hours ago, JiF said:

I need you to answer directly, did you receive a gift from Zander? 

2 hours ago, CTM said:

this

CTM and JiF role fishing as a team.  The QT should be a fun read.

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

CTM and JiF role fishing as a team.  The QT should be a fun read.

WTF are you talking about?  Role fishing for what?  A MCT said he was going to be distributing gifts upon his death.  We killed him to gain those gifts.  The scum knows those gifts are out there and they're 1x use..  I'm asking you about your specific role or if you received a gift because I can help the ******* town.  I didnt come out at day break like CTM and ask for everyone who received the gifts to reveal - I didnt ask anyone to reveal anything.  I asked the guy who already revealed and claims he has a result that didnt go through, 1 simple ******* question that everyone in the ******* game is aware of.  You already revealed you had an investigation - what is left to be secret?   You think scum cares that you didnt fully reveal?  lmfao   No.  Of course not.  You holding back the information is ******* moronic.  You're a ******* target tonight and you have info you refuse to share.  After pestering you to answer 1 ******* question that didnt tell anyone sh*t more than we already know (other than outing my role and sacrificing myself for the better of the town), I thought you finally cooperated.  Instead, you still refused to answer it and I misinterpreted your post and here we ******* are.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

WTF are you talking about?  Role fishing for what?  A MCT said he was going to be distributing gifts upon his death.  We killed him to gain those gifts.  The scum knows those gifts are out there and they're 1x use..  I'm asking you about your specific role or if you received a gift because I can help the ******* town.  I didnt come out at day break like CTM and ask for everyone who received the gifts to reveal - I didnt ask anyone to reveal anything.  I asked the guy who already revealed and claims he has a result that didnt go through, 1 simple ******* question that everyone in the ******* game is aware of.  You already revealed you had an investigation - what is left to be secret?   You think scum cares that you didnt fully reveal?  lmfao   No.  Of course not.  You holding back the information is ******* moronic.  You're a ******* target tonight and you have info you refuse to share.  After pestering you to answer 1 ******* question that didnt tell anyone sh*t more than we already know (other than outing my role and sacrificing myself for the better of the town), I though you finally cooperated.  Instead, you still refused to answer it and I misinterpreted your post and here we ******* are.

Yes your scum team isnt interested in finding out who got the roles given as gifts. Because being able to kill a power role at night is not helpful.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes your scum team isnt interested in finding out who got the roles given as gifts. Because being able to kill a power role at night is not helpful.

OMG dude.  You ******* revealed you had a guilty on Leelou.  I didnt do that.  You did.  What I did was seek to understand how you received that investigation.  

If you told me you received it from Zander, I have role that would say, you're lying.

Instead, you're playing this half reveal bull sh*t, with NO FEAR of not making it through the night.  Why is that?  I would think a townie with a power like yours, would be a prime target this evening.  Yet, you're not worried and subsequently, not willing to offer up more info.

Yep.  That's what is happening right now but I'm scum.

lmfao