Nice Tweet about Ardarius Stewart

Sarge4Tide

I'm always surprised when I hear how many players are rarely willing to give back to their communities once they make it to the pro's.  Nice move here by Stewart.

I have the sense "Stew Stew" can and will be that WR with a Hard-nosed EDGE that makes plays based on sheer will & hustle ala #87 Laverneus Coles & #80 Wayne Chrebet.

A kind and classy gesture by the young gentleman that will reap its rewards in Karma. 

There's been so much talk about the QB situation and drafting two safeties that our new WR's go unnoticed.

What's everyone's general feelings on Stewart again? He seemed moderately productive in Alabama, but it looks like a pair of preemptive surgeries are gonna keep him from camp for a bit.

1 hour ago, Tony MaC said:

There's been so much talk about the QB situation and drafting two safeties that our new WR's go unnoticed.

What's everyone's general feelings on Stewart again? He seemed moderately productive in Alabama, but it looks like a pair of preemptive surgeries are gonna keep him from camp for a bit.

I liked him a lot. I liken him to a mix of Santonio Holmes (recieving ability) and Percy Harvin (athleticism, gadget use, toughness). 

Archived