How many QBs will the Texans kill this year?

Jetster

Little off topic but I was thinking about a 100% healthy JJ Watt & Clowney finally coming into his own. I'm putting the odds of Andrew Luck, Blake Bortles and Mariotta all escaping unscathed in those 6 with the Texans at about 20%.

Both Luck & Mariotta coming off injuries & Bortles playing the part of a statue doesn't bode well. Hell, if the Texans had any semblance of an offense last year they could have beaten the Pats @ Gillette in that playoff game.

Gonna be fun watching them destroy QBs.

15 hours ago, Jetster said:

Little off topic but I was thinking about a 100% healthy JJ Watt & Clowney finally coming into his own. I'm putting the odds of Andrew Luck, Blake Bortles and Mariotta all escaping unscathed in those 6 with the Texans at about 20%.

Both Luck & Mariotta coming off injuries & Bortles playing the part of a statue doesn't bode well. Hell, if the Texans had any semblance of an offense last year they could have beaten the Pats @ Gillette in that playoff game.

Gonna be fun watching them destroy QBs.

Against the Titans probably zero to 1 sack the Texans  will have against them.   Why.  Mariotta doesn't hold the ball that long.( K Mack had zero sacks against the Titans) as they got rid of the ball in two seconds. ( weren't going to let K Mack be a factor) . 

The good Qb's don't hold the football that long, the young indecisive ones get killed playing against the caliber of pass rushers the Texans have.   

Archived