[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, JiF said:

Who's left?

Gata, JiF, Ape, Zander, Spoot, BWN, Brick, Stark? 

On 7/10/2018 at 10:13 PM, Kaylee said:

image.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 8.13.51 PM.png

What the cops never figured out, and what I know now, was that these men would never break, never lie down, never bend over for anybody...anybody.

This is a Kaylee/DPR collaboration!

Rules:

1.This is a Hybrid Hammer game. If a majority lynch is not met by deadline, the train with the most votes will be the lynch. 

2. You may not reveal your gang. Doing so will result in an immediate MK. Character / role reveal is fine.

3. Days will last 48 hrs or until lynch. Nights will last 24 hrs or until all NA’s are in.

4. This entire game will be filmed and posted on Youtube with your real names and contact info.

5. Something about sportsmanship, spirit and gifting the mods with expensive bourbons – the usualstuff. 

6. Game the mod and the mod will game you back. You get 3 guesses who wins and 2 don’t count. 

7. Some players hail from different time zones. These are prime candidates for speed lynches, lol. 

8. If you are new to JN and you have an uncontrollable urge to shower after only a few pages, this is natural. Sorry not sorry. 

9. 14.

10. I won’t lie – there are A LOT of guns in this one. Tighten your sphincters. 

11. Absolutley no memes are allowed in this game. Not even Bowie.

12. Just kidding, lol – the more memes the better. 

13. Don’t fry bacon naked. Trust me on this one. 

14.  GFY – it always bears repeating.

Good luck. You’re gonna need it. 

Players:

1. GATA

2. CTM "Arkosh Kovash" has been killed.

3. Crusher, "Bruno"  Town NKd N1

4. JiF

5. JC, "Sgt. Jeffrey Rabin" NKd N1

6. Dice - Todd Hockney Town Lynched D1

7. Brick

8. Ape

9. Stark

10. 80 "Redfoot the fence" has been lynched and shot D2

11. Verbal Spoot

12. Nynaeve "Daniel Metzheiser" has been killed

13.Smash, Mr. Kobayashi, Mafia, killed N2 

14. Zander

15. BWN

16. Leelou, "Freddy Fenster" killed D3

10 hours ago, GATA-Bot said:

There's 8 

One gets lynched 7

Then if 4 kills go through depending on how many scum are left that might be end game.

10 hours ago, JiF said:

Who's left?

image.png

What the cops never figured out, and what I know now, was that these men would never break, never lie down, never bend over for anybody...anybody.

Rules:

1.This is a Hybrid Hammer game. If a majority lynch is not met by deadline, the train with the most votes will be the lynch. 

2. You may not reveal your gang. Doing so will result in an immediate MK. Character / role reveal is fine.

3. Days will last 48 hrs or until lynch. Nights will last 24 hrs or until all NA’s are in.

4. This entire game will be filmed and posted on Youtube with your real names and contact info.

5. Something about sportsmanship, spirit and gifting the mods with expensive bourbons – the usualstuff. 

6. Game the mod and the mod will game you back. You get 3 guesses who wins and 2 don’t count. 

7. Some players hail from different time zones. These are prime candidates for speed lynches, lol. 

8. If you are new to JN and you have an uncontrollable urge to shower after only a few pages, this is natural. Sorry not sorry. 

9. 14.

Players:

1. GATA

4. JiF

7. Brick

8. Ape

9. Stark

11. Verbal Spoot

14. Zander

15. BWN

There's 8 

One gets lynched 7

Then if 4 kills go through depending on how many scum are left that might be end game.

10 hours ago, JiF said:

Who's left?

image.png

Rules:

9. 14.

Players:

1. GATA

4. JiF

7. Brick

8. Ape

9. Stark

11. Verbal Spoot

14. Zander

15. BWN

There's 8 

One gets lynched 7

10 hours ago, JiF said:

Who's left?

image.png

Rules:

9. 14.

Players:

1. GATA

4. JiF

7. Brick

8. Ape

9. Stark

11. Verbal Spoot

14. Zander

15. BWN

There's 8 

One gets lynched 7

9 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

Vote because why not 

8 hours ago, Because_why_not said:

Oh look it's Brick throwing down another naked vote for no reason.

What's new?

Anyway from what I read before:

"Why are you alive" is not an argument imo because scum are the ones who control their NK.

Scum hard bussing I would think is ~leeess likely in this setup (well at least until now) because there've been no flips (ie there'd be no town cred gained). So I think Zander/80 and to a lesser extent Zander/Smash is not likely s/s. Same for Jif/smash

I did think talking about gangs was against the rules but whatever.

I'm not a newbie but no, I'm not ~reeeeaally into the game (not compared to normal anyway), but I don't complain because that sucks for the mods who worked hard on their game to see little bitches complain on about how they can't personally get into it, game related or not. (So this is my one and only comment on this and I'm only saying because it was brought up)

Maybe there was more but I've been doing this on and off so here for now.

Great COMMON Sense in this post.

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

@Because_why_not I hope you fixed all your TMI. Any reads this far?

I have been giving them. I just don't list things because my brain doesn't work that way.

I can make conclusions that if scum don't feel the need to distance, then I'd say Zander and Jif were less likely.

Despite my "I've just woken up and need to go to work" I've thought Ape was town since he voted you D1.

I've also had you as Town from D1 and I don't think you would even vote 80 like you did as scum too (to add to all my other reasons on you)

I guess replace guy is at least doing things and as I've said there is no reason I have for Brick being town.

Whatcha think?

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Also agree bussing pointless with no flips.

So is this you thinking now after reading my thoughts? Because you've been saying about Jif distancing before that.

Like, I can see that scum wouldn't necessarily be "I'm town reading my scummates and we're all town yay \o/" but I think with it being flipless, there's less ~need to distance (as I said, no towncred for getting your mate killed). 

4 minutes ago, Because_why_not said:

I have been giving them. I just don't list things because my brain doesn't work that way.

I can make conclusions that if scum don't feel the need to distance, then I'd say Zander and Jif were less likely.

Despite my "I've just woken up and need to go to work" I've thought Ape was town since he voted you D1.

I've also had you as Town from D1 and I don't think you would even vote 80 like you did as scum too (to add to all my other reasons on you)

I guess replace guy is at least doing things and as I've said there is no reason I have for Brick being town.

Whatcha think?

Why is ApE Town iyo?

Not disagreeing with the read just curious.

Can you name things specifically you dont like about Brick?

8 hours ago, Because_why_not said:

Oh look it's Brick throwing down another naked vote for no reason.

What's new?

Anyway from what I read before:

"Why are you alive" is not an argument imo because scum are the ones who control their NK.

Scum hard bussing I would think is ~leeess likely in this setup (well at least until now) because there've been no flips (ie there'd be no town cred gained). So I think Zander/80 and to a lesser extent Zander/Smash is not likely s/s. Same for Jif/smash

I did think talking about gangs was against the rules but whatever.

I'm not a newbie but no, I'm not ~reeeeaally into the game (not compared to normal anyway), but I don't complain because that sucks for the mods who worked hard on their game to see little bitches complain on about how they can't personally get into it, game related or not. (So this is my one and only comment on this and I'm only saying because it was brought up)

Maybe there was more but I've been doing this on and off so here for now.

Typically the scum eliminate players who are a threat to identify them in the night phase.  3 players died last night, the cop, who supposedly just nailed scum, is still alive.  Why leave the one guy alive who can identify scum?  Make zero sense. 

You say your not a newb but this is the most newb comment I've ever seen.

Just now, Because_why_not said:

So is this you thinking now after reading my thoughts? Because you've been saying about Jif distancing before that.

Like, I can see that scum wouldn't necessarily be "I'm town reading my scummates and we're all town yay \o/" but I think with it being flipless, there's less ~need to distance (as I said, no towncred for getting your mate killed). 

Atp youre mentioning....like why would Scum EVER fake claim a peek on a Scummate D2 with no FLIPS to gain credit for it.

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Why is ApE Town iyo?

Not disagreeing with the read just curious.

Can you name things specifically you dont like about Brick?

He pulled GATA up for the wincon thing. I think there was something else too with Smash but my brain can't brain right now.

And for Brick: the fact there's nothing I can say Town from and him around EoD1 and his vote on you D1.

Just now, JiF said:

Typically the scum eliminate players who are a threat to identify them in the night phase.  3 players died last night, the cop, who supposedly just nailed scum, is still alive.  Why leave the one guy alive who can identify scum?  Make zero sense. 

You say your not a newb but this is the most newb comment I've ever seen.

FOR THE SAME FING REASONING "YOUR CLAIMING NOT TO BELIEVE ME".....WITH NO FLIPS THERES NO PROOF.

Like on the slight chance your Town, Scum are laughing at this because its youre creating t vs t violence in thiuat scenario and im sussiung you for your completely faulty case on me and its distracting from Scum hunting.

There a few reasons anyways,.

So yes your response is a total noob response.

16 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

lolololololololol

TMI

1. Because I didnt want to state the specifics unless I had made it Day. Im I SPECIFIC type of Cop....I assume theres prolly other Investigative PR's....I leave Scum to think that Im full Cop to try and keep them from garnering that info during night phase,  but you kepy trying to draw more info out at night....thats role fishing. And before you start screaming something stupid I obv think theres more investigative PR's because being an Odd night Cop leads me to think theres prolly an Even night one.

2. See my above response.

3.Your framing by saying  "oh youre not dead so you HAVE to be Scum!!!!"  Even tho there obv numerous reasons I could still be alive.  Like Doc protect, bus driver, jail keepers. vest, roleblockers, redirectors etc etc etc....and ofc Scum having thread awareness and controlling the NK.

4. Ive mentioned numerous times I do see it from your perspective yet when I explain basic common sense stuff your just like youre not answering my questions la de da dee da...ignoring the stuff Im saying.

5. Lololololololol

1.  First off, I was never voting you to start the day.  I was coming for Smash 100%.  Im not sure if you're telling the truth or not, but you know what pressuring and questing the cop at night does?  Make the scum think you're actually a lynch candidate.  I might be the reason you're alive because there is no other reason for you to be here.  And the info you shared, would have actually helped you be spared this evening.  You were less of a threat to the scum without an investigation.  Logic seems to be very hard for you to follow. 

2. Again, YOU would have benefited more from sharing the info earlier.  You didnt.  Then pump faked info.

3. It's logical to think the cop would have been a night kill.  My actions with my vote speak to how I really feel.  Notice I havent voted anyone and I"m still asking questions?  

4.  You dont explain anything.  That's the problem. 

5. hahahehehehahehaheaha

I think we Have 40 something hours and we should use it to put our cards on the table as far as suspicion. I don't think we should reveal any more power roles unless that person goes to L1 and they need to save themselves.  That's why I said what I said, about it might be close to end game. 

14 minutes ago, Because_why_not said:

Whatcha think?

Understood, so if it weren't for the fact I know how Brick plays town and something I mentioned earlier in the thread I would think he's scum too.

He's the only one I can't vote today.

I currently believe Stark because I don't see why Nyn would confirm him too. 

JiF I believe he didn't join based on how he complained about the setup being like cult so I believe he's solo town for now

Which leaves spoot Zander JiF and Ape. 

Spoot came late in the game and his response has me on a town lean. 

BWN you're neutral for now I don't know how you play. You believed my town claim which means you had a pm like mine or maybe Nyn was right and mods showed our PM to scum. 

I think Ape hasn't been as in your face as per usual. Maybe I could go there. Perhaps it's his lack of interest with the game. 

Next comes Zander which also is a 50/50 because we can't confirm his investigation. 

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Atp youre mentioning....like why would Scum EVER fake claim a peek on a Scummate D2 with no FLIPS to gain credit for it.

They wouldn't.

Or at least, I wouldn't ever expect them too. I've seen stupid things in Mafia but this would certainly take the cake if you are scum outing your scummate for nothing other than sh*ts and giggles.

But yeah, I don't think Jif has said about you and 80 being scum, just that we don't know if 80 was scum, which even if you do know, you have to accept that the rest of us just have your word for it. 

However, I meant you saying Jif and Smash were distancing. There's little to gain from what Jif did I think (insert tinfoil of Smash admitting not want to play and it being scum to pay the bribe and Jif goes to win from the clear lololololol)

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

1.  First off, I was never voting you to start the day.  I was coming for Smash 100%.  Im not sure if you're telling the truth or not, but you know what pressuring and questing the cop at night does?  Make the scum think you're actually a lynch candidate.  I might be the reason you're alive because there is no other reason for you to be here.  And the info you shared, would have actually helped you be spared this evening.  You were less of a threat to the scum without an investigation.  Logic seems to be very hard for you to follow. 

2. Again, YOU would have benefited more from sharing the info earlier.  You didnt.  Then pump faked info.

3. It's logical to think the cop would have been a night kill.  My actions with my vote speak to how I really feel.  Notice I havent voted anyone and I"m still asking questions?  

4.  You dont explain anything.  That's the problem. 

5. hahahehehehahehaheaha

1,You said you were coming after me.

2 i disagree.  When should I have said it.....perhaps I might have had I see the quoted post below first......

3. Yes it is logical but not when you and Spoot are gunning hard saying I should be dead and since Im not Im Scum.

4, **** you I havent.

5. lawl

12 hours ago, DPR said:

The Cops were also relieved...

JC, "Sgt. Jeffrey Rabin", was Town

^^^^^^^^^

3 minutes ago, Because_why_not said:

They wouldn't.

Or at least, I wouldn't ever expect them too. I've seen stupid things in Mafia but this would certainly take the cake if you are scum outing your scummate for nothing other than sh*ts and giggles.

But yeah, I don't think Jif has said about you and 80 being scum, just that we don't know if 80 was scum, which even if you do know, you have to accept that the rest of us just have your word for it. 

However, I meant you saying Jif and Smash were distancing. There's little to gain from what Jif did I think (insert tinfoil of Smash admitting not want to play and it being scum to pay the bribe and Jif goes to win from the clear lololololol)

JiF and or Smash mentioned possible bussing irt 80 and I.

3 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

I think we Have 40 something hours and we should use it to put our cards on the table as far as suspicion. I don't think we should reveal any more power roles unless that person goes to L1 and they need to save themselves.  That's why I said what I said, about it might be close to end game. 

Understood, so if it weren't for the fact I know how Brick plays town and something I mentioned earlier in the thread I would think he's scum too.

He's the only one I can't vote today.

I currently believe Stark because I don't see why Nyn would confirm him too. 

JiF I believe he didn't join based so I believe he's solo town for now

Which leaves spoot Zander JiF and Ape. 

Spoot came late in the game and his response has me on a town lean. 

BWN you're neutral for now I don't know how you play. You believed my town claim which means you had a pm like mine or maybe Nyn was right and mods showed our PM to scum. 

I think Ape hasn't been as in your face as per usual. Maybe I could go there. Perhaps it's his lack of interest with the game. 

Next comes Zander which also is a 50/50 because we can't confirm his investigation. 

I told you why I believed it EoD1 lol

I also when I was reading the wiki saw that Keyser had a secret identity so I played with the idea of that. It does go into bastard modding if scum are in masonaries though.

If Zander is telling the truth then I could see it.

I'd laugh too if 80 was Keyser and everyone else alive is just Town and the solo's are just needing to complete the second half of their wincon.

2 minutes ago, Because_why_not said:

I told you why I believed it EoD1 lol

I also when I was reading the wiki saw that Keyser had a secret identity so I played with the idea of that. It does go into bastard modding if scum are in masonaries though.

If Zander is telling the truth then I could see it.

I'd laugh too if 80 was Keyser and everyone else alive is just Town and the solo's are just needing to complete the second half of their wincon.

I WILL STAB PEOPLE

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

JiF and or Smash mentioned possible bussing irt 80 and I.

Could be interesting more in that unless this is multiball and scum know it, Smash would know other people's alignments, so I could ~maaaaybe see that as a TMI of 80. 

Doing nothing all day I will say if I havent retained as much info as normal, then meh. 

Archived