[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I love being right and watching JiF have to scramble. 

i don't see it as JiF scrambling as much as I do you talking around his specific questions.

46 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

1. Yes....does that not make sense to you but what are you getting at here?

2. If youre a Villager and going after me...this is 1 +1 stuff should be basic for you.  You prolly needed a game genie to play Duck Hunt didnt you.

3.  Its worse, playing Mafia with you is worse then playing with Pac.

I'm done with you.  You're absolutely terrible at this game and an utter waste of time.  You dont give straight answers, you cant follow basic logic, you cant see the trees those the forest, you spin, you make sh*t up, you spam the board and all you do is insult me when you're one of the worst players I've ever seen and you've never played with anyone nearly as good as I am as town.

Please stop responding to me.  I've got all I need from you.  I'll figure this out without wasting my time engaging with you anymore.

Enjoy the game. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I'm done with you.  You're absolutely terrible at this game and an utter waste of time.  You dont give straight answers, you cant follow basic logic, you cant see the trees those the forest, you spin, you make sh*t up, you spam the board and all you do is insult me when you're one of the worst players I've ever seen and you've never played with anyone nearly as good as I am as town.

Please stop responding to me.  I've got all I need from you.  I'll figure this out without wasting my time engaging with you anymore.

Enjoy the game. 

Youre far far far far from the best player Ive played with regardless of alignment.

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

i don't see it as JiF scrambling as much as I do you talking around his specific questions.

It's ridiculous dude.  Cant do it anymore.  I exercised as much patience as I could.  At this point, he's just white noise.  

GATA I feel is Town. This is based on her description earlier and general gameplay, it feels like shes genuinely trying to solve the game.

Ape I feel is Town tho prolly the most likely to be able to fool me. He seems to be trying to keep the peace so to speak and has been playing the cleanest game of everyone imo.

BWN has been playing completely different to his Scum!Bwn meta from DM and completely different play styles tend to make think the same irt his alignment.

My PoE atp is in

JiF/Spoot/Brick/Stark.

For all players familiar with JiF whats the differences between his Town and Scum games?

7 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

GATA I feel is Town. This is based on her description earlier and general gameplay, it feels like shes genuinely trying to solve the game.

Ape I feel is Town tho prolly the most likely to be able to fool me. He seems to be trying to keep the peace so to speak and has been playing the cleanest game of everyone imo.

BWN has been playing completely different to his Scum!Bwn meta from DM and completely different play styles tend to make think the same irt his alignment.

My PoE atp is in

JiF/Spoot/Brick/Stark.

For all players familiar with JiF whats the differences between his Town and Scum games?

JiF is a slick S.o.B... tough to tell he switches up enough to keep you unsure. 

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

So no subtle nuances that you can tell of then.

I've only seen him scum 2 times... 1 time he would vote early and kind of sit on that vote, make fewer posts about his scum suspects vote may change at deadline... the other he played more like town jif, which is, being more direct quoting and probing more giving list of his suspects, pretty confident sounding in his votes. 

Jif, Ape are tough reads for me.

Just now, Stark said:

I've only seen him scum 2 times... 1 time he would vote early and kind of sit on that vote, make fewer posts about his scum suspects vote may change at deadline... the other he played more like town jif, which is, being more direct quoting and probing more giving list of his suspects, pretty confident sounding in his votes. 

Jif, Ape are tough reads for me.

Fair enough.

What can you tell me about the differences in Ape's game.

What are your current reads on both and why?

On 7/12/2018 at 11:15 AM, Smashmouth said:

Im here guys just crazy busy ATM 

I asked why he's been MIA 

On 7/12/2018 at 10:35 PM, Smashmouth said:

hell theres always CTM or the filthy Ape..... hell Is LK playing ??

Smash answering Lee telling her who to vote aka  CTM & Ape 

On 7/12/2018 at 10:37 PM, Smashmouth said:

this is terribly scummy 

and LK is not playing so....

Lee asked him who to vote ^ this is what he replied. 

On 7/12/2018 at 10:38 PM, Smashmouth said:

screw you anyhow Im still mad at you from 5 games ago

Responding Crushluv

On 7/12/2018 at 10:39 PM, Smashmouth said:

promise i wont

Telling Lee he won't flip scum

On 7/13/2018 at 8:46 AM, Smashmouth said:

I came back said a few things and went to work ?

Vote CTM

First Smash Vote ^ but CTM is dead so can't draw anything from this yet.

On 7/13/2018 at 8:57 AM, Smashmouth said:

34 pages of crap, see you when I feel like playing and hunting all you bitches down.

-Pac

On 7/13/2018 at 5:05 PM, Smashmouth said:

I never get mad

Responding me when I told him not to be mad 

On 7/13/2018 at 5:08 PM, Smashmouth said:

what do you mean different teams ?

Obviously, not caring about the gang/team stuff and acting 

On 7/13/2018 at 2:58 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Btw I won't be around at the deadline, nor really all weekend starting at about 4 PM EST. 

I recommend lynching from this pool, in order of who I'd most want to lynch:

1) JC (reasons already stated)

2a/2b) Dice, Zander (neither have talked about clubs or their PM's despite being high post count people)

4) BWN

5) Smash

6) Verbal

7) Brick

8 ) Leelou

9) JiF

On 7/13/2018 at 5:16 PM, Smashmouth said:

HOW ABOUT we lynch from this pool ?

HERE'S WHY I THINK 80 MIGHT BE SCUM CURRENTLY WE HAVE NO INFO 80 MAKES A LIST SMASH GOES LETS PROCEED TO LYNCH FROM THIS LIST.

On 7/13/2018 at 5:22 PM, Smashmouth said:

WTF is this sh*t ?

Confused because I cleared Brick

On 7/13/2018 at 7:32 PM, Smashmouth said:

wtf is this crap ?

unvote somebody

Vote JC

On 7/13/2018 at 7:40 PM, Smashmouth said:

DPR Im not voting CTM anymore Im only on JC

2nd Vote

On 7/13/2018 at 8:36 PM, Smashmouth said:

Am I the only one who see's whats going on here ...Jesus christ

On 7/13/2018 at 8:40 PM, Smashmouth said:

I hate this game

You see what's going on yet you hate it 

On 7/13/2018 at 8:46 PM, Smashmouth said:

Iv'e got a rule for ya 

On Ape 

On 7/13/2018 at 9:19 PM, Smashmouth said:

you are so scum

Telling CTM

On 7/15/2018 at 2:33 AM, Smashmouth said:

vote 80

3rd overall vote on 80 (Distancing AF if scum)

23 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

WTF is a coward win exactly ? That's about the dumbest thing I have ever heard out of you're mouth. If you think I'm scum based on nothing then go ahead and kill me. I'm just as clueless as the rest of you as to WTF is going on here that much should have been evident early on. I'm not sure the Mods did a good job explaining this game and that maybe by design. 

Guess I was a coward when you I and LK played as Scum and you 2 clowns were the ones playing like cowards and cursing me out in the QT because I made the hard call while you 2 were in self preservation mode NOT team mode.

Don't make blanket statements like this man Ive been busy and now I have some time to play and contrary to what you might think I play to win no matter the method .  Maybe that's why I win a hell of a lot more than I lose and usually play a big part in the process unlike some of the ego maniacs who claim to be the "greatest ever " yet seem to be on the losing end more often than not

JIF vs SMASH

yeah good job as usual please kill me and contribute to yet another loss

Smash answering JIF

oh and BTW from what I see in this game no one can be trusted no matter what the claim .. its almost every man/women for themselves. Contrary to what this game may suggest its far from a team based game IMHO

I'm not over reacting and im not emo I just didn't like you're comment claiming I play like a coward. That simple .. I could'nt care less if you think I'm scum 

As for my assessment of the game ? it is what it is if you and others came to the same conclusion earlier then great for you :)

In the case of Zander I agree 100 % with you makes zero sense.... He is, IMHO scum with more information than you or I ...its a fake claim/ He can basically tell us to kill anyone he wants and we will never be the wiser due to the lack of coroner reports I think he needs to be killed via lynch ASAP/ 

Holy Crap DPR/Kaylee what ts up

Smash probably already submitted his kill because obviously he couldn't kill himself therefore Scum had no chance to submit a kill on Zander therefore pushing a lynch

pretty much right on the money ... I know I've been absent for a while in this game but I'm surprised Zander is still alive TBH

because in this type of set up and coroner scenario you being a cop is worthless to us and you are basically asking us to blindly follow you/ 

I do not think DPR or Kaylee would put that type of role in this type of game. you are IMHO using information none of the town folk have access to which IMO makes you scum

sorry bud but I never tried to NK you maybe someone else did but if youre a cop why give out that information and open yourself up to a possible kill shot ? Seems like youre not too worried which also makes me lean scum in your situation

It was based on another game if you read the whole post 

But you don't see how shady it is by asking people to blindly follow you ?

well good for you then :)

I don't think its worth another thought TBH

He does not seem to understand we cant confirm any of his suggestions 

Zander cool out bro .... it'll all be over soon

22 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

wonder why we are getting this info now hopefully more to come

22 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

So in a game where you might have to use you're brain and not spam the thread with bullsh*t you throw in the towel ?

14 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I know its crazy lolololo

17 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

25 min till Zander

Smash pushing Zander obviously not knowing he'd die

23 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Fair enough.

What can you tell me about the differences in Ape's game.

What are your current reads on both and why?

Jif, 51/49 town up until his vote on brick i was pretty sold as town. he was pressing you and didn't vote you, could have been legit cover as he said he was going to go smash, but seems just a tad odd. now i am going to have to go look back at him if i can.

Ape, l have no clue.. earlier in game i though he was mafia, but longer this goes the less clear I am on him. 

Zander, your 80 claim is huge at this point, and I don't know when we get to find out but you are legit on my watch list. 

I have a meeting to go to in about 10 min, then I will read back on the game and posts.

I'm town.  I've told you idiots 100 times that I'm town.  I'm riding solo on this mission.  Refused to join a gang.

I said this right off the rip of this game.  How would I know this mechanic early in the game, if I was scum?

Brick is our best bet right now. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I'm town.  I've told you idiots 100 times that I'm town.  I'm riding solo on this mission.  Refused to join a gang.

I said this right off the rip of this game.  How would I know this mechanic early in the game, if I was scum?

Brick is our best bet right now. 

You're solo town which means your win condition is last man standing other than overall town something that Nyn explained don't blame you for opting out but Brick is not scum. 

1 minute ago, GATA-Bot said:

You're solo town which means your win condition is last man standing other than overall town something that Nyn explained don't blame you for opting out but Brick is not scum. 

Nah my win condition is kill Keyser and then it’s I have to be one of the last remaining.  Which I’m totally unconcerned about.  I want to kill scum.  Don’t care if I win or lose in the process because of a win condition.

How do you know Brick is not scum?

Just now, JiF said:

Nah my win condition is kill Keyser and then it’s I have to be one of the last remaining.  Which I’m totally unconcerned about.  I want to kill scum.  Don’t care if I win or lose in the process because of a win condition.

How do you know Brick is not scum?

I'm not re-iterating I even mentioned it trying to quote all of Smash ...  And I'm not about to get MK'd sh*t almost happened earlier in the game and if Lee wouldn't have scolded me perhaps I would have died a while ago.

2 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

I'm not re-iterating I even mentioned it trying to quote all of Smash ...  And I'm not about to get MK'd sh*t almost happened earlier in the game and if Lee wouldn't have scolded me perhaps I would have died a while ago.

I dont see how why you cant tell me the information.  I'm not asking about your gang.  I'm asking how you know Brick is town. 

None of what you quoted from Smash explains how you know.  Your gang, doesnt vet anyone. We've been over this.

How do you know Brick is town?  

Official Vote Count 

Zander (1) - Spoot

JiF (1) - Zander

BWN (1) - Brick

Brick (1) - JiF

Ape (1) - GATA

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline in 48 hours from start of Day (about 8pm EST)

Just now, JiF said:

I dont see how why you cant tell me the information.  I'm not asking about your gang.  I'm asking how you know Brick is town. 

None of what you quoted from Smash explains how you know.  Your gang, doesnt vet anyone. We've been over this.

How do you know Brick is town?  

I'm a townie we made a baby sitter's club and the club likes vanilla ice cream not scummy ice cream.

1 minute ago, GATA-Bot said:

I'm a townie we made a baby sitter's club and the club likes vanilla ice cream not scummy ice cream.

We've been through this, your club doesnt vet anyone. 

If it's this easy, then why not just list your team and we vote from whoever's not on it?

FWIW - 80 was pushing this logic too and we are currently under the assumption he was scum. 

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

My condition is Keyser dies too but now I don't have to alone.

Unlike solo that he must die and be last man understand.

Nope.  That's wrong.

Weird.  Why would the town have 2 different win conditions.

Unless, you dont know the real win condition.

Gata pinging here...

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Nope.  That's wrong.

Weird.  Why would the town have 2 different win conditions.

Unless, you dont know the real win condition.

Gata pinging here...

LOL You're WRONG 

Archived