[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

No amount of money will get me you to sleepn with you DPR....im flattered but not into dudes...try 80 hes desperate.

80's a virgin. He's not desperate, he's marrying a super-hot-hottie.

If you're going to come in here and rip on people like you've been posting alongside them for a decade, at least have the courtesy to uphold the proper motif.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, you're right. I totally overlooked that scenario.

If you're both Town you fail at life.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

If you're going to come in here and rip on people like you've been posting alongside them for a decade, at least have the courtesy to uphold the proper motif.

#Idowhatiwant

Yeah, you're right. I totally overlooked that scenario.

Another scenario is Zander is town lying about being cop, because "who ******* knows", and 80 was town/scum. We've seen dipsh*ts do this before. 

Without the moderator confirming anything at all, it's difficult to really speculate on anything or draw conclusions about anything.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

^^

The poo flinger is right.

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

If you're both Town you fail at life.

#Idowhatiwant

The whole "I do what I want" schtick only works if you don't piss and moan about people complaining about what you do/say. You keep doing that. 

If you want to see how it's done, watch me. I give no ****s. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

The whole "I do what I want" schtick only works if you don't piss and moan about people complaining about what you do/say. You keep doing that. 

If you want to see how it's done, watch me. I give no ****s. 

I like that part.

I get frustrated tho when common sense and logic sails into nothingness.  That's a me issue I know but still is what it is.

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I like that part.

I get frustrated tho when common sense and logic sails into nothingness.  That's a me issue I know but still is what it is.

I agree.

You do have an issue with common sense and logic.

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I like that part.

I agree.

You do have an issue with common sense and logic.

ninja'd by spoot

"We got a floater"

"Really? Time of death?"

"Sometime in the last 24. ME will have to make the call."

The cop snorted

"Yeah, I guess that means Soze will decide. Tag her and bag her."

Leelou, "Freddy Fenster" is dead. 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Not uncommon for a newbie to flake out mid-game. Especially with how this one has been playing out.

Yea but he plays in DM supposedly 

A man ran across a deserted alley at dawn, only to find it wasn't as deserted as it looked. A shot rang out and caught him dead in the chest, throwing him into the pile of trash stacked against the wall. 

He gasped, tore his shirt off and undid the straps on his vest. It had saved him - but it could never be used again. 

Mr. Kobayashi had delivered the manilla envelope, as per his employer's instructions. The recipients were less than enthusiastic, but that was not his concern. He was almost to his sedan when a voice called form behind him, "hey, not so fast errand boy".

Kobayashi did not turn, but reached for the door to the car...

The instant the shot sounded, he knew his vest wouldn't stop it. He'd been in this business to long to know otherwi...

Smash, Mr. Kobayashi, Mafia, is dead.

Archived