[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

On 7/13/2018 at 2:58 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Btw I won't be around at the deadline, nor really all weekend starting at about 4 PM EST. 

I recommend lynching from this pool, in order of who I'd most want to lynch:

1) JC (reasons already stated)

2a/2b) Dice, Zander (neither have talked about clubs or their PM's despite being high post count people)

4) BWN

5) Smash

6) Verbal

7) Brick

8 ) Leelou

9) JiF

Was this list based off the LD stupidity 80 was doing or is based on his club?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, JiF said:

We've been through this, your club doesnt vet anyone. 

If it's this easy, then why not just list your team and we vote from whoever's not on it?

FWIW - 80 was pushing this logic too and we are currently under the assumption he was scum. 

Take it for w/e you'd like I can vote for anyone besides Brick 

Right now I saw things in Smash's post that link him to 80 so I think Zander maybe telling the truth. 

You also moved your vote to Brick so you're giving him some credibility.

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

GATA I feel is Town. This is based on her description earlier and general gameplay, it feels like shes genuinely trying to solve the game.

Ape I feel is Town tho prolly the most likely to be able to fool me. He seems to be trying to keep the peace so to speak and has been playing the cleanest game of everyone imo.

BWN has been playing completely different to his Scum!Bwn meta from DM and completely different play styles tend to make think the same irt his alignment.

My PoE atp is in

JiF/Spoot/Brick/Stark.

For all players familiar with JiF whats the differences between his Town and Scum games?

Jif plays similar very little that shows alignment. so idk 

Minding his own business Dean Keaton walking the streets. He was determined to catch Keyser, and he didn't care who he had to take out on his way. He was a man on a mission. He rounded the corner and didn't get the chance to speak. The shot rang out, and Dean Keaton was no more. 

Zander "Dean Keaton" has been killed

IT IS STILL DAY

1 minute ago, Kaylee said:

Minding his own business Dean Keaton walking the streets. He was determined to catch Keyser, and he didn't care who he had to take out on his way. He was a man on a mission. He rounded the corner and didn't get the chance to speak. The shot rang out, and Dean Keaton was no more. 

IT IS STILL DAY

THANK GOD

47 minutes ago, JiF said:

We've been through this, your club doesnt vet anyone. 

If it's this easy, then why not just list your team and we vote from whoever's not on it?

FWIW - 80 was pushing this logic too and we are currently under the assumption he was scum. 

every player 80 said was town is dead and the ones that have flipped were town... gata hasn't died yet so we can't be sure, and gata cleared brick - its completely possible 1 of brick or gata are scum, but we still don't know if 80 is scum.

6 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

considering changing my vote to stark jif or ape as i think they are the best concealers right now. because why not is annoying but perhaps that is not the right method by which to vote.

vote stark

wrong on me here. You and Gata are safe as far as I am concerned... 80's 

BWN, Ape are the options today for me

1 minute ago, Stark said:

every player 80 said was town is dead and the ones that have flipped were town... gata hasn't died yet so we can't be sure, and gata cleared brick - its completely possible 1 of brick or gata are scum, but we still don't know if 80 is scum.

@BrickTamland I think you should reconsider we don't know if Nyn was scum I don't think she would clear her scummate.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

I am not scum. 100% town. The way the "flips" have been coming have proven 80's list to be townies. 

I believe you because there are consistencies in how 80's townies were town and how Nyn only confirmed you kind of viceversa how it happened with Brick. You see the change from when she was apprehensive about everyone to when you joined

11 minutes ago, Stark said:

What about BWN?

The way this is playing out and how jif is being I am at the point where I am almost okay lynching JiF too. Especially the way JiF went around with Zander, then didn't vote him. Gata if you know that brick is town why not vote JiF?

4 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

What about BWN?

I may be putting too much into the list of assumed, cleared individuals... but at this point I make a

town to scum list and it goes

Stark, Gata, Brick, Spoot, JiF, Ape, BWN.

BWNs reaction to Bricks vote was pingy to me

Just now, Stark said:

The way this is playing out and how jif is being I am at the point where I am almost okay lynching JiF too. Especially the way JiF went around with Zander, then didn't vote him. Gata if you know that brick is town why not vote JiF?

I was about to.

I did and then I noticed Ape not being on 80's list

I would vote JIF because he fell off hard on Zander after Smash died he was arguing with Smash and then let off. 

But what makes me hesitate is the Ape thing and that JIF's frustration with the game seems genuine and perhaps not wanting to join a gang and go solo.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Jif, 51/49 town up until his vote on brick i was pretty sold as town. he was pressing you and didn't vote you, could have been legit cover as he said he was going to go smash, but seems just a tad odd. now i am going to have to go look back at him if i can.

Ape, l have no clue.. earlier in game i though he was mafia, but longer this goes the less clear I am on him. 

Zander, your 80 claim is huge at this point, and I don't know when we get to find out but you are legit on my watch list. 

I have a meeting to go to in about 10 min, then I will read back on the game and posts.

JiF talking to Zander, who is dead not... and Z was voting JiF (could just be coincidental)

3 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

I was about to.

I would vote JIF because he fell off hard on Zander after Smash died he was arguing with Smash and then let off. 

But what makes me hesitate is the Ape thing and that JIF's frustration with the game seems genuine and perhaps not wanting to join a gang and go solo.

its like you're quoting my post above...

we are all a bit frustrated i think. i see that as genuine too.

Ape thing? the not making a lynch list yet?

Just now, JiF said:

You just described a different win condition than I have, so how am I wrong? 

BECAUSE I'm no longer solo town how are you not catching up to what I'm trying to tell you.

SOLO TOWN and NON SOLO TOWN have different conditions

1 hour ago, GATA-Bot said:

Take it for w/e you'd like I can vote for anyone besides Brick 

Right now I saw things in Smash's post that link him to 80 so I think Zander maybe telling the truth. 

You also moved your vote to Brick so you're giving him some credibility.

So you can clear Brick,

Nyn cleared Stark,

So that leaves what, 3 "cleared" players if we include you.

Anyone else you want to clear? 

30 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

IT IS STILL DAY

Thank god. 

Just now, JiF said:

So you can clear Brick,

Nyn cleared Stark,

So that leaves what, 3 "cleared" players if we include you.

Anyone else you want to clear? 

Stark isn't cleared but I believe it because it's similar to Brick's case. Therefore, 3/7 we have 4 more. 

You Ape BWN and Spoot

I don't see why Spoot would leave his vote on Zander if scum shot him. 

I'm the most suss about you bwn and ape

17 minutes ago, Stark said:

12 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

I was about to.

Falling off hard, is a townie move.  A scum move, would have been to vote him from D1 and push the lynch with Spoot already voting him to start the day.

2 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

Stark isn't cleared but I believe it because it's similar to Brick's case. Therefore, 3/7 we have 4 more. 

You Ape BWN and Spoot

I don't see why Spoot would leave his vote on Zander if scum shot him. 

I'm the most suss about you bwn and ape

Nyn cleared Stark in a similar fashion to you clearing Brick.

I will say, none of this is valid and stupid but whatever, this seems to be how you guys want to play.

So, BWN or Ape? I'd be more inclined to vote BWN.

11 minutes ago, Stark said:

JiF talking to Zander, who is dead not... and Z was voting JiF (could just be coincidental)

its like you're quoting my post above...

we are all a bit frustrated i think. i see that as genuine too.

Ape thing? the not making a lynch list yet?

If you look at my quotes from Smash you see me ref Smash vs JIF. 

Also look at my quotes Smash referenced 80s list and said I'd lynch anyone here.

3 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

If you look at my quotes from Smash you see me ref Smash vs JIF. 

Also look at my quotes Smash referenced 80s list and said I'd lynch anyone here.

i have read all of that. Smash and JiF could have easily been a natural back and forth with those 2, but i wouldn't rule out the possibility of them "putting on a show" 

Spoot, replacing a mostly inactive Verb will piss me off if he is scum

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

i have read all of that. Smash and JiF could have easily been a natural back and forth with those 2, but i wouldn't rule out the possibility of them "putting on a show" 

Spoot, replacing a mostly inactive Verb will piss me off if he is scum

I forgot about Spoot.  Verb is the type of player to go coward scum.

That could be a place to vote too.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Based on game play?  Brick and Bwn. 

I've had Ape in my town pile.  He doesnt strike me as the type to play a coward scum game. 

Im on BWN now... I feel better about BWN than brick, brick feels like he is his town self

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I forgot about Spoot.  Verb is the type of player to go coward scum.

That could be a place to vote too.

I need to get some more info here before i could vote spoot

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

Im on BWN now... I feel better about BWN than brick, brick feels like he is his town self

I need to get some more info here before i could vote spoot

Really?  This is the deadliest game we've ever seen and Brick aka Mr. Blood Thurst has been MIA.  He's giving none of his usual town tells.  I havent seen him mention how he always flips town once too. 

Archived