Jets Account Manager @ TicketMaster website

Just logged into my account manager and things look a little different this year.  Does anyone notice that while the site looks a little cleaner and more contemporary that a lot of the details for Sending (transferring), Selling and Donating seem to be missing?  I remember last year that there were many more options, you could look at what recent tickets in the same area were selling for, you have a list with contact information of the people you have previously transferred tickets to, etc.

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to get to the old version of the site.

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 8.57.59 PM.png

Hmmm....I think I somehow backed my way into the old site.

Both are run by Ticketmaster and both use your Jets account login.  But check out how selling tickets works on the new site....

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 9.20.51 PM.png

versus how it looks on the old site (with considerably more detail)....

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 9.19.09 PM.png

2 hours ago, RSJ said:

Yeah I am not sure what is going on. My Jets tickets arent showing up on the web. They are only showing up on the app on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I think they may still be doing some type of system conversion or updating.  Bad time of year to do that.  But things just don't seem very coordinated on the site.

Example, in order to get to that second, more detailed screen in my post above I had to basically backdoor there by going to Account Setting first, then finding a dropdown box with quick links and selecting "Manage My Tickets".  I couldn't find Manage My Tickets on that older version of the site in any other menu or option list.  I think they're trying to move everyone to the new site.

I think they may still be doing some type of system conversion or updating.  Bad time of year to do that.  But things just don't seem very coordinated on the site.
Example, in order to get to that second, more detailed screen in my post above I had to basically backdoor there by going to Account Setting first, then finding a dropdown box with quick links and selecting "Manage My Tickets".  I couldn't find Manage My Tickets on that older version of the site in any other menu or option list.  I think they're trying to move everyone to the new site.

Yeah it gives you no options at all when you go to list your tickets. I couldnt find where the option is to list the seats together as a set or separate.

I went on the account manger last week to post some Extra Tix I have for sale. They completely revamped the User Interface and it was a bit confusing a first, but it's manageable. 

As @jetstream23 mentioned, the OLD site was much more informative and gave you a better idea of what the market is. 

I put my tix at a HIGH premium to see if anyone bites and want to see how the "market" settles around the new FQB Jets fans have been pining for. 

I got 2 extra for Friday's Game if anyone wants. 

17 hours ago, RSJ said:

Yeah it gives you no options at all when you go to list your tickets. I couldnt find where the option is to list the seats together as a set or separate.

it's there, it comes as a pop-up window and you have to check if you want tix to be sold as a whole or individually. 

Archived