I wish we had the 8th pick instead of the 4th

GlennFoley

I much rather be in position to get the D'Angello Williams, Lendale White, Jay Cutler, Marcus McNeil pool over the D'Brick, AJ Hawk, Mario Williams pool.

Yeah...if only there were a way for us to get there now.I wish there were a way that the NFL would allow us to give our #4 pick to a team in that range that is interested in our pool in exchange for their pick,maybe even get get some of their players and/or picks to make it fair value.If only there were a way

:Cuss: Damn you Paul Tagliabue!!!

I much rather be in position to get the D'Angello Williams, Lendale White, Jay Cutler, Marcus McNeil pool over the D'Brick, AJ Hawk, Mario Williams pool.

AJ Hawk = A player named Andy that was drafted by the Pats in '97. They both majored in "football."

AJ Hawk = A player named Andy that was drafted by the Pats in '97. They both majored in "football."

Hawk has been a great college linebacker and had a dominant game in the Fiesta Bowl, but I fear that his 'roid issues (and he clearly has them IMO)could ruin his potential.

I'd love to see Bobby Carpenter fall to us in the 2nd round though...

Hawk has been a great college linebacker and had a dominant game in the Fiesta Bowl, but I fear that his 'roid issues (and he clearly has them IMO)could ruin his potential.

I'd love to see Bobby Carpenter fall to us in the 2nd round though...

As you probably guessed I was making reference to Katzenmoyer. Great college LB but couldn't hack it in the pro game.

Not for nothing, but the Jets front office may be stupid enough to draft him.

As you probably guessed I was making reference to Katzenmoyer. Great college LB but couldn't hack it in the pro game.

Not for nothing, but the Jets front office may be stupid enough to draft him.

Didn't Katz have to quit because of a neck injury or something serious along those lines?I know he didn't last,but I wasn't sure if it was because he was a hack or because of injuries.

As for the Jet FO,after finally dumping Edwards AND getting something for him in return,I'm not sure they are as dumb as we all thought.

This coming from the same exact person who came on here bitching that the Jets had screwed themselves by beating Buffalo to get the 7th pick in what was essentially a 4 player draft.

Didn't Katz have to quit because of a neck injury or something serious along those lines?I know he didn't last,but I wasn't sure if it was because he was a hack or because of injuries.

He claimed neck injury but he came back to training camp the next year and then pussied out. We loved him up here. He picked off Marino in a game and ran it back for a TD. That is great!

What happened to him anyway?

Archived