Frank Reich-HC of Colts made playoffs

Sean McDermott-HC of Bills made playoffs

Doug Marrone-HC of Jags made AFC Title Game

Dan Quinn-HC of Falcons-made Super Bowl 

Anthony Lynn-HC of Chargers-made playoffs 

Todd Bowles-DC of Bucs 

Interviewed for GM

Bill Kuharich-Out of League

Trent Kirchner-Still Pro Personal Director for Seahawks (has since interviewed for a few different jobs, but not hired)

Rod Graves-Out of League

Rick Mueller-Out of League (currently with Coastal Carolina University)

Chris Grier-Current GM of Dolphins

Jon Robinson-Current GM of Titans

Mike Macagnan-Out of League 

it will be interesting to see how 2019 turns out.

Wasn't Todd Monken a candidate we considered for HC?  I had no idea he took up the OC position with the Browns.  Apparently its not going well.  

Between Kingsbury Social media break every hour and Monken not transitioning well with the Browns at less important position than HC and the fact that us hiring Gase leading to Macc firing and Douglas (and potentially Champ too!) FO hirings.  I think Macc must have shat out the horseshoe that was up his ass when he was fired and all that good luck is just spreading all over Florham Park right now!

Now go forth Jets and bless'em with Ws.

11 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Wasn't Todd Monken a candidate we considered for HC?  I had no idea he took up the OC position with the Browns.  Apparently its not going well.  

Between Kingsbury Social media break every hour and Monken not transitioning well with the Browns at less important position than HC and the fact that us hiring Gase leading to Macc firing and Douglas (and potentially Champ too!) FO hirings.  I think Macc must have shat out the horseshoe that was up his ass when he was fired and all that good luck is just spreading all over Florham Park right now!

Now go forth Jets and bless'em with Ws.

My opinion? I think the Jets interviewed both Monken and Kingsbury with an eye towards hiring them as OCs. 

Archived