Give Gase A Chance

JetsLife

It is 50 years since Woodstock. 

So, the patient but courageous few who say it’s way early to quit on Gase: I’ll concede. I’ll hear out your argument over the remainder of his season 1 as Jets HC and see where are then. Should Gase win the day, I’ll salute your victory. I personally never called for him to be fired; too soon for that. I just think the NFL is about ‘a cut & dry’ business there is as Parcells said - and it was that week 1 offensive performance that had alarms ringing for me. Four first half turnovers and the Jets scored a total of 8 offensive points. That is a historically disastrous offensive performance.

But everything since including MNF v New England: fine, I’ll be patient and give a hall pass. 

But when the results of Gase’s Jets watch are tallied whenever that is: it’ll be crystal clear who was right all along. Pro Gase, or No Gase. I pray Pro Gase, I fear No Gase. 

Just now, JetsLife said:

It is 50 years since Woodstock. 

So, the patient but courageous few who say it’s way early to quit on Gase: I’ll concede. I’ll hear out your argument over the remainder of his season 1 as Jets HC and see where are then. Should Gase win the day, I’ll salute your victory. I personally never called for him to be fired; too soon for that. I just think the NFL is about ‘a cut & dry’ business there is as Parcells said - and it was that week 1 offensive performance that had alarms ringing for me. Four first half turnovers and the Jets scored a total of 8 offensive points. That is a historically disastrous offensive performance.

But everything since including MNF v New England: fine, I’ll be patient and give a hall pass. 

But when the results of Gase’s Jets watch are tallied whenever that is: it’ll be crystal clear who was right all along. Pro Gase, or No Gase. I pray Pro Gase, I fear No Gase. 

Oh, I will give him a chance. There's a part of me that thinks he looks really bad because of the roster he's stuck coaching? Mike MacCagnans body of work in totality might be worse than John Idzik? He literally BELIEVED what he was doing was making the Jets a truly great team? The fact is, it appears from my point of view that you have to TRY to screw up a football team the way he did. This roster is so bad it's literally inferior to every other team in the league. 

I'm inclined to think that Adam Gase really is a stinko HC? I don't know either way. What I do know is NO ONE can make this team a winner with this roster the way it currently is.