Last Call - anyone want to be a video star?

Maxman

2 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Hey Maxman my name is Steve.. anyway we could just talk on the phone?  I have been in the entertainment business for upwards of 30 years have no problem on a mic or in front of a camera as I'm a singer and I've also delved into comedy. I have a very loud upfront personality. Doing a podcast, a YouTube channel Etc has been something of interest to me for quite some time I actually was in touch with jetsinsider right before they folded the first time. if you would like to email me I'm sure you know my email right? LOL. I'm sure it would be easier to speak in person and I can give you my phone number. I'm drumming up a format of my own in my head but I would like to know the parameters and what you're looking for and we can work it out so please contact me. Thanks.. I'm pretty psyched..sounds like a great idea.

Shoot me an email please forums@jetnation.com

2 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I just emailed you. I'm here if you want to get this done let me know. I think you'll be very pleased with what I have to offer. And of course it's all about the Jets baby!

Just sent the video over when you can. I sent you the link of where you could upload it.

Thanks.

Hey Maxman.. I emailed you two videos please let me know if you got them? I have no problem with you showing a few of the members and asking their opinion. It's just a small sample but I'm here to have fun and stir the s*** so you let me know what you think okay? I would like something intelligent and to talk x's and o's and really talk football !!! Then also have a piece where I Jabber with all the crap talkers. I want it to be informative and fun and entertaining for all. And for my compensation I would like 1 million American dollars. Ok Let me know what you think man I'm waiting on you.