Steelers GM proposes every team should have 3 extra draft picks

10 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Your response made no sense to my reply; as Tom Brady was drafted during the SIXTH ROUND (6th). No. Not the 1st round; but the 6th round. 

And your point is? 

19 minutes ago, RobR said:

And your point is? 

We have the best Franchise QB within our division for the 1st time in 37 years and it's an idiotic idea to give teams such as N.E 3 extra late round draft selections while being in search of their next Tom Brady; and that is my point.

Where were our 3 extra late round draft picks while Miami had Dan Marino, Buffalo had Jim Kelly and New England had (6th round) Tom Brady?

4 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

We have the best Franchise QB within our division for the 1st time in 37 years and it's an idiotic idea to give teams such as N.E 3 extra late round draft selections while being in search of their next Tom Brady; and that is my point.

Where were our 3 extra late round draft picks while Miami had Dan Marino, Buffalo had Jim Kelly and New England had (6th round) Tom Brady?

This is a thread talking about every team getting an 8th, 9th, and 10th round pick and you start posting about Dan Marino, Jim Kelley, and Tom Brady. I still have no idea what you are talking about and I'll just leave it at that.

• Upvote 1