Finally something worthwhile

Sperm Edwards

I have one problem, back in the old days it was all natural. If the nipple showed through the wet shirt, so be it. Nowadays you have that damn airbrush techniquye to make it look like they have no nipples. What the hell is wrong with a little nipple in the world!! :Cuss:

I have one problem, back in the old days it was all natural. If the nipple showed through the wet shirt, so be it. Nowadays you have that damn airbrush techniquye to make it look like they have no nipples. What the hell is wrong with a little nipple in the world!! :Cuss:

Back in the old days they also weren't as imaginative as to all the places a razor might be useful. :lickt:

Back in the old days they also weren't as imaginative as to all the places a razor might be useful. :lickt:

That's another thing. You would think the world is turning into pedopheliacs with all the desire to have the "brazilian" theme going on down there. Now I don't want a sasquach down there, but at least something to let me know the woman I'm with is actually of age.:eek:

if you're askin me booz, nothin wrong with a little nipple........ or a big one for that matter

;)

Archived