Stupid Point Guard Tricks

Bugg

Wonder Isaiah Thomas hasn't made an offer for Marbury's retard cousin. What exaclty does this imbecile need a gun for? And it's always "a friend's".Of course-as a young man I often had my honey give me her gun for safe-keeping.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/62015.htm

NBA 'AIR' GUN

By BILL SANDERSON

February 16, 2006 -- Coney Island basketball prodigy Sebastian Telfair was fined by the NBA's Portland Trail Blazers after a loaded handgun was discovered in some luggage stowed aboard the team's plane.

A flight attendant found the Smith & Wesson in a handmade pillow on Saturday night during routine checks while preparing the flight for takeoff from Boston to Toronto.

While the plane was still on the ground, the flight attendant alerted the Transportation Security Administration. The agency turned the gun over to Massachusetts police and searched the plane for other weapons.

Massachusetts authorities decided not to charge Telfair, but the team and the NBA plan to discipline him for violating rules against carrying firearms on team transportation, the Trail Blazers said in a statement.

The team fined Telfair an undisclosed amount. The NBA league office is reviewing the matter, the team's statement said.

Telfair

Archived