Browns | Team could sign Bentley

Smizzy

Browns | Team could sign Bentley

Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:24:49 -0800

Patrick McManamon, of the Akron Beacon Journal, reports the Cleveland Browns could look to sign New Orleans Saints C LeCharles Bentley this offseason. Bentley is scheduled to become a free agent in March

Browns | Team could sign Jurevicius

Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:06:59 -0800

Patrick McManamon, of the Akron Beacon Journal, reports the Cleveland Browns could look to sign Seattle Seahawks WR Joe Jurevicius if the Browns decide to let WR Antonio Bryant hit the free agent market. Both Jurevicius and Bryant are eligible to become free agents in March

Browns | Team could sign Kemoeatu

Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:27:24 -0800

Patrick McManamon, of the Akron Beacon Journal, reports the Cleveland Browns could look to sign Baltimore Ravens DL Ma'ake Kemoeatu this offseason. Kemoeatu is scheduled to become a free agent in March.

Browns | Team could sign Kampman

Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:27:03 -0800

Patrick McManamon, of the Akron Beacon Journal, reports the Cleveland Browns could look to sign Green Bay Packers DL Aaron Kampman this offseason. Kampman is scheduled to become a free agent in March.

Browns | Team could sign Witherspoon

Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:26:35 -0800

Patrick McManamon, of the Akron Beacon Journal, reports the Cleveland Browns could look to sign Carolina Panthers LB Will Witherspoon this offseason. Witherspoon is scheduled to become a free agent in March.

From what I hear Bentley is from Cleveland and wants to play at home... add to that he is a pro bowler and Cleveland is under the cap...seems like a good fit...id love to have him in Houston

You NEED him in Houston.

IMO, the biggest mistake the Texans have made is drafting Travis Johnson instead of Jamaal Brown. When are they going to wise in and bring in some protection for David Carr? Drafting Reggie Bush is a terrible move, IMO. They already have a very good back with Dom Davis. If I were them, I would trade down with someone (Titans/Jets) and draft D'Brickashaw Ferguson. That might not be the popular pick in Houston, but it would be the pick that makes the most sense.

You NEED him in Houston.

IMO, the biggest mistake the Texans have made is drafting Travis Johnson instead of Jamaal Brown. When are they going to wise in and bring in some protection for David Carr? Drafting Reggie Bush is a terrible move, IMO. They already have a very good back with Dom Davis. If I were them, I would trade down with someone (Titans/Jets) and draft D'Brickashaw Ferguson. That might not be the popular pick in Houston, but it would be the pick that makes the most sense.

Trust me I know what they SHOULD do...and thats draft D'Brick or Mario Williams...Travis Johnson wasnt a bad pick, but when Derrick Johnson fell to them that should have been the pick...If the Texans stay at # 1 they will draft Reggie Bush( Dom Davis is a great back but is prone to some injury) and there doesnt seem like there is much interest in teams moving up as of yet...On the Texans msg boards its all Vince Young vs. Reggie Bush...its almost comical

Archived