Jets Free Agency moves/non-moves provide any experts insight that Sam stay or go?

I dont know so throwing out there to smarter draft guys..

Does Jets Day1 moves and attempted moves and non moves give any tea leaf reading to whether Jets keeping Dam or not?

If you know you can have a slew of picks by trading out of 2 (keep Sam) you might not overpay on certain players positions etc 

If you knew you were drafting a QB at 2, then you attack Free Agency possibly different since each draft pick vital..

if we think we will have lots of picks odds are we wouldnt break bank on vet off lineman since we arent playoff run capable for 2 years.. they would look to rookie deals on solid OL prospects to gel by time team ready to win,,also why you are seeing 26 year olds being signed for most part,,douglas knows this team doesnt need to pay crazy money to a guy next 2 years when odds are by time we are ready for SB run they will be in mid 30s

Hard to tell until draft day.  The odds of him being traded are getting lower by the day though due to the dwindling trade options.  I don't see the remaining teams who are possibly interested in a new QB being interested in Sam.  I hope  Sam not being traded isn't because of indecision or holding out for a better deal.