Custom NY Jets Tumblers

jwrmo

Hi everyone just wanted to let you all know I am currently taking orders for custom made NY Jets Tumblers or really any tumblers you want. I am posting a picture of the Freeman M'CNeil one I made today this is my very own custom design. The tumblers are 25.00 each you pay the shipping. Contact me if you would be interested or want to see more pictures.

IMG_20220730_201741.jpg

NEW YORK.png

7 minutes ago, jwrmo said:

Hi everyone just wanted to let you all know I am currently taking orders for custom made NY Jets Tumblers or really any tumblers you want. I am posting a picture of the Freeman M'CNeil one I made today this is my very own custom design. The tumblers are 25.00 each you pay the shipping. Contact me if you would be interested or want to see more pictures.

IMG_20220730_201741.jpg

NEW YORK.png

How much of that $25 goes to JetNation?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DLJ said:

That’s a cute cup. Good luck with your business venture. If I didn’t already have an obscene amount of tumblers I would support.

Thank you very much for the compliments.

You have been here for a long time, so I am pretty sure this is legit. But the site gets put on the hook for this stuff so I am locking this. Really prefer we don't promote stuff that we don't know about in advance.

Years ago someone collected hundreds of dollars for fantasy football leagues, hell it ended up being over $3,000 actually. And when he skipped town they came knocking on my door.

So even though I am sure this is legit, we are going to pass on it because I have to be safe.