damn...Bengals let Walters be with Texans for just 7th rounder.

quietjets

Jets should have been aggressive to get Walters, good young and size wr because it would be nice if you traded away unproven and possible to be cut 6th and 7th draftees for young vet players like Ramsey and Walters.

Both would be a good upgrade to 2nd team if not starters. Lately Jets have best talented players coming from first team and thats it... Jets need to improve the depth...

AH... Jets should keep their eye on Lions and Raiders' young qbs. Lions recently signed 3 vets(2 in race for starter). Unless Lions cut one vet, they MAY let Dan, a qb from CT, go... Raiders have offensive talents around a qb and they want a READY NOW qb and Walters is not ready yet... Walters MAY be gone if Raiders take a qb in first round this year...

A lot of Texans fans are excited about this guy...he is big..6'3 approx 215 with very soft hands...great special teams guy...hard worker...great blocker...and for a 7th round pick is great...the Bengals didnt want to let him go but Houston offered him about 1.5 mil/year and the Bengals cant play that for a 4th WR....seems like he has a lot of potential and will be a welcomed addition to the Texans

A lot of Texans fans are excited about this guy...he is big..6'3 approx 215 with very soft hands...great special teams guy...hard worker...great blocker...and for a 7th round pick is great...the Bengals didnt want to let him go but Houston offered him about 1.5 mil/year and the Bengals cant play that for a 4th WR....seems like he has a lot of potential and will be a welcomed addition to the Texans

Yeah, no ****... Texans will have 4 picks in day one. All of them are in top 2 each round..... And they just sign Putzier... Wow, Texans look promising for now.

Yeah...A lot of the moves the front office has made this offseason have been smarter than in seasons past...they have a few linemen coming in for visits and apparently had Sam Cowart in yesterday...the pressing needs are being cut down but they still needs a few solid players in FA and need to have a great draft to have a good turnaround this year...Putzier should really help David Carr, as should Walter....2 big targets with great hands...add Andre Johnson to that mix and possibly Reggie Bush and Domanick Davis...and they could have the possibility of having a fairly potent offense...they need to shore up the D tho....LB and secondary help.

Walter is a real good pick up for the Texans....Could even start for them in time...At the very least, he'll be their top special teams coverage.

Personally, I won't be surprised if he becomes a big target for Carr and is removed from special teams.

Dan O. won't be let go by the Lions, I think....

They will try to trade Harrington, with the K.C Chiefs looking more and more like a new spot for Harrington -- they need a backup/possible QB of the future and the GM absolutely loved him coming into the NFL.

Walter is a real good pick up for the Texans....Could even start for them in time...At the very least, he'll be their top special teams coverage.

Personally, I won't be surprised if he becomes a big target for Carr and is removed from special teams.

They will try to trade Harrington, with the K.C Chiefs looking more and more like a new spot for Harrington -- they need a backup/possible QB of the future and the GM absolutely loved him coming into the NFL.

King will be cut then... damn.

Harrington going to Chiefs makes a sense. Harrington needs to step down and learns what the vet qb has competed for a year. Last year was unfortunately because Garcia was down by injury and Harrington was forced to play few games... This year should be all right because Green is tough and durable...

Dan Orlovsky was Mooch's boy. I'm not sure how promising his future is. After everything that's happened the past two weeks down in Allen Park, the Lions front office has been quiet. The coaching staff, down there, wanted to maintain as much of the status quo as possible, but it just wasn't meant to be.

As for Joey... he may end up in KC. That's the most likely destination. KC *almost* had a trade worked out for him, last year. But then Garcia got hurt, and the Lions were forced to keep him. So, KC wouldn't shock me, in the least. It'd probably be the best place for him.

Archived