Dear Elijah Moore

2 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

Exactly. Where has this turd even walked back that absurd, childish statement.  AS far as I'm concerned, he should never play another down in Jets green. We have tons of positions that need to be upgraded.  JD could easily find a trade partner to get equal compensation.  Makes no sense to coddle this immature pinhead.  I know a lot are forgive/forget, move on, he's young/impulsive/he wants to win/contribute blah blah blah. Sorry, but that's not how you go about it, asking for a trade after playing like what? 20 games? on a team rebuilding? that's finally starting to show a heartbeat after 12 years of funk? This clown is 'all about him'.  There is no I in WE Elijah. He's a self-centered, me first prima donna.  Congrats on showing the NFL world your true colors. He'd have to shut his big fat trap up, apologize to the Jets and fanbase, fulfill expectations and ask JD's forgiveness by kissing his hand Godfather style before ever being taken seriously again.

Any stat line tomorrow could get him a little forgiveness? 9 catches 134 yards and 2 TDs? 

• Upvote 1