Dear Elijah Moore

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You nut balls are gonna love him again by Monday.

100% chance 32.78% of you become convinced he outburst, game off, and everything was done to out-strategery Belichik.

It'll be full on 4D chess when Saleh activates The Streve on Sunday...

• Sympathy 1

P.s. Since you botched and cried about it let's see what you do when you have the chance to show why anyone would ever trade for an overrated, underperforming, 2d rd wr that we picked? Being a successful 2nd rd wr pick here is like being a top 3 punter pick.

#nothappening

Prove me wrong chump.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

DCL in the mother ******* house ya’ll

I’m honestly very excited for tomorrow. Elijah will be the hero we need to win. Pats will shut down the run and Zach is gonna need quick reads and guys that could make it happen after the catch. Like  that awesome play fields made Monday night when he side armed the ball around a defender in a zero blitz and it scored  because there was nothing left in front of him. That’s what we need for Zach to succeed, we need Elijah Moore. Elijah and Sexy Boo Berrios should be like Philip Bailey and Phil Collins singing Easy Lover tomorrow taking short passes to the house. 

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I’m honestly very excited for tomorrow. Elijah will be the hero we need to win. Pats will shut down the run and Zach is gonna need quick reads and guys that could make it happen after the catch. Like  that awesome play fields made Monday night when he side armed the ball around a defender in a zero blitz and it scored  because there was nothing left in front of him. That’s what we need for Zach to succeed, we need Elijah Moore. Elijah and Sexy Boo Berrios should be like Philip Bailey and Phil Collins singing Easy Lover tomorrow taking short passes to the house. 

• Post of the Week 1

12 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

Dear Elijah,

I can forgive but I cannot forget.

You can earn a lot of that forgiveness back tomorrow but some of the respect is gone forever. Not that you give a ****.

Exactly. Where has this turd even walked back that absurd, childish statement.  AS far as I'm concerned, he should never play another down in Jets green. We have tons of positions that need to be upgraded.  JD could easily find a trade partner to get equal compensation.  Makes no sense to coddle this immature pinhead.  I know a lot are forgive/forget, move on, he's young/impulsive/he wants to win/contribute blah blah blah. Sorry, but that's not how you go about it, asking for a trade after playing like what? 20 games? on a team rebuilding? that's finally starting to show a heartbeat after 12 years of funk? This clown is 'all about him'.  There is no I in WE Elijah. He's a self-centered, me first prima donna.  Congrats on showing the NFL world your true colors. He'd have to shut his big fat trap up, apologize to the Jets and fanbase, fulfill expectations and ask JD's forgiveness by kissing his hand Godfather style before ever being taken seriously again.

• Upvote 1