Head Coach Mangini, Eric HE WILL BE ON ...

FoxJet

Nice, thanks for the update... Just around the time I usually tune in as well.

Damn.

When I used to have normal school hours (Freshman-Junior year) I was up at 7 getting ready for a 7:50-2:53 day. Now I'm a lazy prick senior who has 6 periods from 8:40-1:18 and I can't get my ass outta bed in the morning anymore. Senioritis at it's finest.

This is the one and only time I wish it was the old days so I could tune in but there's no way I'll be making it.

Damn.

When I used to have normal school hours (Freshman-Junior year) I was up at 7 getting ready for a 7:50-2:53 day. Now I'm a lazy prick senior who has 6 periods from 8:40-1:18 and I can't get my ass outta bed in the morning anymore. Senioritis at it's finest.

This is the one and only time I wish it was the old days so I could tune in but there's no way I'll be making it.

dont worry you'll turn 20 soon and life will start to produce much different problems.

dont worry you'll turn 20 soon and life will start to produce much different problems.

I've got enough as it is now.

Questioning as to either kill my managers at work or to blow up the freakin' store.

Mangini will probably not say anything of interest. He will probably say stuff he wants the whole world to know - which will not be much. It will be good to hear his voice and know he made it to florida safely though.

Archived