Warranty Rights

Dunnie

Hey guys ... I have a refrigerator that broke down ... Hava an extended warranty and it's covered... Store I bought it from says the parts are delayed .. it's been two weeks ...

Anyone know if I have any rights ? Or am I at the merci of the corporate gods.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I have no idea but I have a sort of similar "horror story". My moms friend was buying a new couch and ordered it from some company. They told her it would be 5 months before it shipped and asked her if that was ok. She said yes and paid for it upfront. It was delayed and delayed and delayed and after something like 18 months she finally just went to a furniture store and bought whatever she could find. I don't know how long or if she ever got a refund but jfc talk about poor service.

On 1/4/2023 at 10:16 PM, Dunnie said:

Hey guys ... I have a refrigerator that broke down ... Hava an extended warranty and it's covered... Store I bought it from says the parts are delayed .. it's been two weeks ...

Anyone know if I have any rights ? Or am I at the merci of the corporate gods.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I would talk to a manager and ask them what you're supposed to do without a refrigerator in your house for two weeks. It doesn't seem like a reputable business would leave a customer out in the cold like this but maybe that's who they are.

I would just buy a new one and sell the old one after it's fixed.

• 2 months later...