5-1 was realistic - onto the BYE

At the beginning, most were saying, on these boards, WITH Aaron Rodgers, if we could go 3-3, that would be tremendous, considering we were playing FOUR 12+ win teams, from last year, including the 2 Super Bowl teams. Yeah, now that we have played the games, maybe Rodgers would have given us 2 more wins, but in the end, this 3-3 start is really as good as we could have hoped, given the circumstances. 

When Rodgers went down, in that first game, most of us thought the season was over. And then after the Patriots game, as well. We have played up to our opponents, and our defense is elite. I just hope we don't play down to the next 3 opponents, as they are all beatable. 

The good news is, we have two weeks, to get healthy. Hoping we at least get our CBs healthy. Would love to make a trade for another WR, to be honest. 

The Giants are the worst offensive team in the NFL. I would hope we could beat them.

One game at a time. 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, JETS SB said:

At the beginning, most were saying, on these boards, WITH Aaron Rodgers, if we could go 3-3, that would be tremendous, considering we were playing FOUR 12+ win teams, from last year, including the 2 Super Bowl teams. Yeah, now that we have played the games, maybe Rodgers would have given us 2 more wins, but in the end, this 3-3 start is really as good as we could have hoped, given the circumstances. 

When Rodgers went down, in that first game, most of us thought the season was over. And then after the Patriots game, as well. We have played up to our opponents, and our defense is elite. I just hope we don't play down to the next 3 opponents, as they are all beatable. 

The good news is, we have two weeks, to get healthy. Hoping we at least get our CBs healthy. Would love to make a trade for another WR, to be honest. 

The Giants are the worst offensive team in the NFL. I would hope we could beat them.

One game at a time. 

We would probably still be 3-3 with Rodgers.  The Jets are benefiting from good teams over looking them.  With Rodgers, we would be getting teams focused and best effort.  Right now, good teams are treating us like a bye week and we are benefiting.  It is beautiful.

7 hours ago, JETS SB said:

One game at a time. 

I don’t know what we’d be with Rodgers right now but this team even with Zach is talented enough that it could’ve been 5-1.  KC was a tough loss and the Pats are a horrible team - the Jets should have beat them.

I think KC and Philly are much weaker than last year and our terrible schedule has been overblown.  But we’ll find out down the line who the real contenders are.

Division games are most important.  Can’t get swept by the phins.