This Is a SB ‘24 Contender

Ulrich

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

What?  With a healthy Aaron Rodgers, Breece year 2 after the acl, tee higgins or michael pittman to pair w/ garrett wilson, a stud 1st round LT, big time free agent olinemen, the entire D coming back, retro 80s the permanant unis etc etc etc.

The hype train will be 10xs as big as it was last year.  This is going to be a much better team.

Look forward to it and embrace it jet fans. Super bowl talk in august!!!!!

You keep saying the same sh-t that has zero chance of happening

They’re not getting Tee Higgins or Michael Pittman in this universe

You’re a worse used car salesman than Coach Bobby Ensh-tsalada 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Ron Rico said:

The suggestion that the Jets will be successful in 2024 is predicated entirely on the assumption that Aaron Rasputin plays 17 games. 

I don't care how optimistic (unrealistic) you are, would you bet your paycheck on that actually happening? 

Even if he makes it 17, if he plays like he did in 2022  and the line only gets a little better, it still won’t be good enough.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Ron Rico said:

The suggestion that the Jets will be successful in 2024 is predicated entirely on the assumption that Aaron Rasputin plays 17 games. 

I don't care how optimistic (unrealistic) you are, would you bet your paycheck on that actually happening? 

Not just plays 17 games, but plays them at a high level.  40 years old, after missing a season for injury.  I will be hoping for the best, but I am not buying any green kool-aid just yet. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Not just plays 17 games, but plays them at a high level.  40 years old, after missing a season for injury.  I will be hoping for the best, but I am not buying any green kool-aid just yet. 

I've lost all hope. Hope returns when Salad, JD, Zach and Becton become employed somewhere else, preferably far, far away.

• Post of the Week 1