Chronicles of Reddick

Jets EDGE Haason Reddick did not report to training camp.

Entering the final year of his contract, Reddick wants an extension - something the Jets have been unwilling to offer over the past few months. New York traded a conditional 2026 third-round pick that could become a second-round pick when they acquired the soon-to-be-30-year-old Reddick this offseason from the Eagles. Reddick also held out of the team’s minicamp. Among the NFL’s best pass rushers, Reddick has 27 sacks over the past two seasons and would be a tremendous addition to an already-stout Jets defense. Reddick will be fined $50,000 for each day he misses training camp.

22m ago

Source: Jonathan Jones

https://www.nbcsports.com/fantasy/football/player-news?playerNewsId=00000190-dfab-d3d3-ab9a-ffbb6bdf0000

There always has to be some kind of drama around this flippin' team.

47 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Just popping in here to say that the Chronicles of Riddick franchise is one of the most underrated scifi franchises out there and Pitch Black is a legitimately great horror movie. Vin Diesel be damned.

What are you damning poor Vin Diesel for?  Didn't he just take all those Fat and Furry jobs just to finance making more Riddick movies?  He's a sh*tty actor, sure, but he's the reason those movies exist.  I mean I curse him but that's for ruining more ******* Chargers.  Weren't Bullitt and Dukes of Hazzard enough?

2 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

What are you damning poor Vin Diesel for?  Didn't he just take all those Fat and Furry jobs just to finance making more Riddick movies?  He's a sh*tty actor, sure, but he's the reason those movies exist.  I mean I curse him but that's for ruining more ******* Chargers.  Weren't Bullitt and Dukes of Hazzard enough?

I mean let's face it, he peaked in Boiler Room.

• Haha 1