Great terrible take on the Jets

5 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Just for the record.  Y'all keep saying we gave up a 2nd rounder.

We gave up TWO second rounders and a swap of firsts (that likely cost us the player we wanted)

oh that is right two second rounder and first rounder who def was way better than the HOF Rodgers..lol. bro please tell me you not talking about the bum lineman in pitt as the payer that we wanted

On 7/31/2024 at 2:38 PM, FidelioJet said:

Secondly though, regardless of how it works out, even if they win a Super Bowl - it doesn't excuse giving up all they gave up solely to have him at TSwiz concerts.   Work out or not that was just a very unserious move.

The Jets need to win back-to-back Super Bowls for this to be an even trade. If we win only 1 Super Bowl with Rodgers, it will still be the worst trade of all time.  Far worse than the Herschel Walker trade.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

That is pure speculation on your part. Green Bay was not letting a 4 time MVP QB walk for nothing.

They had to let him go.  There was no scenario in which they were paying.  P. Manning and Brady both left without a being traded.  It's surely possible.

20 hours ago, RevisIsland610 said:

You also make it seem like two 2nd's was such a high price

While I agree with that basic premise.  Once again, it's not about the price - it's about not having to pay it at all if you waited a month.  They are two very different argument.  

17 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

lol even if they win the SB????all they gave up was a second rounder.... i would make that deal 100 percent of the time. 

but i do like your Tswiz comment I'm not sure that is, but roders sure does like to get out. I think I saw him hit on Kay adams in a interview yesterday. 

If they win a Super Bowl it was amazing move. 

• Upvote 1