It's just a friggin' crapshoot...

TaborJet

Everyone seems to be a draft expert here, myself included. We all have our delusions of grandeur.

Trade up.

Trade down.

Take the best available player.

Draft Offense.

No! Defense with the #1!

There are over 1,300 GMs registered here now. We all seem to have it all worked out with the draft.

Bottom line is, there is good and bad with every pick out there. Some more good, some more bad. With the Jets having SO MANY HOLES to fill, it makes the decision for the real people in charge that much more difficult.

I think no matter who the Jets select with their 1st pick, there will be cheers & jeers to go around.

Can't wait for the draft!:cheers:

Everyone seems to be a draft expert here, myself included. We all have our delusions of grandeur.

Trade up.

Trade down.

Draft Offense.

No! Defense with the #1!

There are over 1,300 GMs registered here now. We all seem to have it all worked out with the draft.

Bottom line is, there is good and bad with every pick out there. Some more good, some more bad. With the Jets having SO MANY HOLES to fill, it makes the decision for the real people in charge that much more difficult.

I think no matter who the Jets select with their 1st pick, there will be cheers & jeers to go around.

Its not only the fans on the boards but there isn't one of the top

ten potential draftees that hasn't been predicted by the draft gurus

or media types togo to the Jets.

What makes it even harder to discern is that no one knows have

the MANdelBAUM crew is even thinking because of their closed

mouth policy and also that they have no previous resume.

Trade up.

Trade down.

Draft Offense.

No! Defense with the #1!

Key to a good draft is knowing which positions are more stocked with talent and which ones are not. The positions with few good players you go after first and then the deeper positions you wait on because you know someone good will be there for.

As long as the Jets do that on draft day, I'll be happy.

Archived