Can Rodgers Play at MVP Level the Rest of The Season

I have to say, last night was the best performance I have ever seen from a Jets QB in my lifetime. Rodgers was playing out of his mind. You almost wanted to see the Pats D collapse the pocket so you could watch Rodgers break contain and make an eye popping throw while on the run. His accuracy  while running was staggering. There were some times where he and Wilson weren't  on the same page, but that will get better. 

This is the first game I have seen where a QB clearly put the Jets on his back and rode the Jets to a win. My question is, can Rodgers sustain this all year. He was clearly the reason the Jets won. Had Zach been the QB, we would have gotten run over. 

Also, was happy with the play of the OL. The combo of Rodgers and this line is good enough. The Pats were getting to Rodgers, but it didn't matter. 

Lastly, The D has shown up. The Jets shut down the run and harrased Brisset all game. 

First complete game by the Jets in I don't know how long

• More Cowbell changed the title to Can Rodgers Play at MVP Level the Rest of The Season

I agree it’s the best Jets QB play I have since I was a kid watching Broadway Joe lead our Jets to their Super Bowl III victory. I literally forgot what it’s like to watch a great QB who can throw very accurate precision passes after watching Zach for a couple of years.

The answer to your question is yes . . . but only if the Jets can pass protect for AR in the same the way that Brady got the necessary pass preotection that allowed him to play until 43 yrs old and win 2 super bowls at ages 41 & 43.