Our players answered some questions thru week 3. Now on to the coaches...

Our on field talent has shown up and shown us a lot (ARod, OLine, DLine, Skills guys on O, secondary, linebackers, etc.).

Now the question turns to our coaching staff. Saleh has not proven he can handle any success. I'm now interested in seeing how he handles this little mini-bye week, and some success.

Do we come out ready to play? Do we continue to ascend from here?

We've debated a lot about whether we have real talent. I believe we do (ARod, RB's, WR's, Oline, Dline, LB's, secondary)...talented enough to be a playoff team and maybe more.

We've also debated a lot whether we have the right coach. With the talent question being answered I'm hoping and praying our coaching staff rises up.

My view: Big fan of Ulbrich, big fan of Boyer, stuck with Hackett bc of ARod...and a big doubter on Saleh. I just don't believe he has the maturity and personality to drive a team like this hard enough to get every ounce out of them. He might talk a big game and use buzzwords to make you think he is...but I just haven't seen it. 

We will see. Hope I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, WowOhWow said:

Our on field talent has shown up and shown us a lot (ARod, OLine, DLine, Skills guys on O, secondary, linebackers, etc.).

Now the question turns to our coaching staff. Saleh has not proven he can handle any success. I'm now interested in seeing how he handles this little mini-bye week, and some success.

Do we come out ready to play? Do we continue to ascend from here?

We've debated a lot about whether we have real talent. I believe we do (ARod, RB's, WR's, Oline, Dline, LB's, secondary)...talented enough to be a playoff team and maybe more.

We've also debated a lot whether we have the right coach. With the talent question being answered I'm hoping and praying our coaching staff rises up.

My view: Big fan of Ulbrich, big fan of Boyer, stuck with Hackett bc of ARod...and a big doubter on Saleh. I just don't believe he has the maturity and personality to drive a team like this hard enough to get every ounce out of them. He might talk a big game and use buzzwords to make you think he is...but I just haven't seen it. 

We will see. Hope I'm wrong.

Can we start giving Saleh some credit? How bout his defense dominating the LOS and putting up huge sack numbers without JJ and Reddick?

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Can we start giving Saleh some credit? How bout his defense dominating the LOS and putting up huge sack numbers without JJ and Reddick?

Saleh doesn't care about his doubters! He's here to win it all!!!

mummy-arnold-vosloo.gif