Has Davante Adams Played His Last Snap as a Raider?

4 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Rodgers is the type of guy that requires precise timing and expects his WR's to be exactly where they're supposed to be.

GW seems to be more of a freelancer - so they're just connecting.  Heck they're mostly not even close - He's missing him by 5 feet on anything downfield.

It's why Lazard is now our #1.  Adams will come in immediately on the same page.  This will be a completely different offense with Adams.

I fear you put too much faith in Hackett . I think we could sign Adams, Jerry Rice in his prime and we still eb dialing  up plays to our wr6 on a go route. It's crazy 

I guess a big thing people forget that Hackett didn't call the plays. The offensive head coach did.

Not Hackett. If hacket was calling the plays they would have lose to rookie QBs with 50 yard passing while the def held the team to 10. Please see last week.

Can we please get off this idea that hackett has some great work on his resume. He literally had failed every place he has has play calling duties 

At least Adam gave actually called plays for manning. As bad as he was he could actually point to that as something he did. Hackett was just Rodgers buddy who he bad mouthed the head coach to. It was actually pretty good deal for green Bay 

• Upvote 1

"Just wait until Garret Wilson gets with Aaron Rodger!  He will be a 1500 yard 12 td guy! Zach and the other dumbos are holding him back!" LOLOL

Allan Lazard is out #1 WR becasue Rodgers likes him!

The world sell out for Rodgers to this point has been one of the dumbest moves this franchise has ever made.