The run game not working breaks my brain

1 hour ago, BreeceHallofFame said:

You are supposed to have two elite backs in Hall and Allen 

You have a revamped talented O Line with multiple accomplished players and higher draft picks 

You have Aaron Rodgers at QB keeping defenses honest 

Yet our run game is the worst in the NFL.

Can an O Line coach really have that much of a negative impact? This defies everything I think I know about football 

it's 100% too predictable and OL and backs routinely don't know who they're blocking

100% an indictment on the coaching staff

57 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Big problem with the offense is that Rodgers is calling most of it at the line, which limits the variety of run plays that get called. He gets up to the line, gets a look that seems favorable to the run, then has maybe two or three run plays he can check to. The defense knows where those plays are run to within five minutes of film study. Compare that to the way a Shanahan system works, where it looks like no run set is called twice on the same drive. There’s no motion to shift people, no creativity in the blocking scheme, and it leaves Breece praying that John Simpson can root out two DL at the same time. 

Wow.  That’s a depressing realization…