Going to Texans game and will be there early with my daughter and son in law

So my daughter and her husband are coming in from Texas and landing at Newark at 4:30 on the 31st. I am picking them up and going directly to the stadium so I will be there a few hours before the game starts. My parking pass says Platinum GA6 seat 221. 

As I never get to the game more than an hour before the game starts, my question is, are there things to do before the game starts that aren’t  far from where I will be parked. I'm not buying a grill but I will buy food at a restaurant within walking distance. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

So my daughter and her husband are coming in from Texas and landing at Newark at 4:30 on the 31st. I am picking them up and going directly to the stadium so I will be there a few hours before the game starts. My parking pass says Platinum GA6 seat 221. 

As I never get to the game more than an hour before the game starts, my question is, are there things to do before the game starts that aren’t  far from where I will be parked. I'm not buying a grill but I will buy food at a restaurant within walking distance. 

It's not my business but I gotta ask.. How much cowbell you bringing?

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

the bolded means nothing-you just need to show and know you are in platinum lots which are better-you need to get there a few hours early  anyways-most get there early and drink and eat in the parking lot-you can pay to do one of those tailgates if you wish .

only other thing to do you may enjoy is just walking around in the store

33 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I'm going to Central Market to get a brisket flat to smoke and then coaching my son's baseball game this evening. And trying to watch as much of the Yankees game I can.

No point? That's the best part!

5 minutes ago, kmnj said:

the bolded means nothing-you just need to show and know you are in platinum lots which are better-you need to get there a few hours early  anyways-most get there early and drink and eat in the parking lot-you can pay to do one of those tailgates if you wish .

only other thing to do you may enjoy is just walking around in the store

So there are tailgates you can pay to go to? Are those tents. I remember meeting someone  at a tent once in the parking lot 

36 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

So there are tailgates you can pay to go to? Are those tents. I remember meeting someone  at a tent once in the parking lot 

yes you can book online and pay ahead of time-a way to enjoy the event without having to do anything.