So who would be the Classic Jets "NOOOOOO!!!!" pick?

RichardSeymour

Everyone says this as if it's easy to find these guys. I agree those guys are out there and would love to see us snag some but in the past I have seen what the Jets have gotten from the mid to later rounds and I don't think we can afford to give up top draft picks just to move up a couple spots...

The Jets had one of the best OL in the league a few years back all made up of guys drafted rounds 2-7. Besides D'Brick there really is not one offensive lineman rated in the first round that doesn't look exactly like the guys in rounds 2-7. Even D'Brick has huge question marks. Beside D'Brick I would rather get these guys late.

So who would be the Classic Jets "NOOOOOO!!!!" pick?

QB Jay Cutler at #4

QB Vince Young at #4

QB Matt Leinart at #4

TE Vernon Davis at any point in the first round

ANY "Trade Up" scenario, regardless of who is selected

Any TE/RB/WR/CB/Safety/FB/LB/Or-heaven-help-us-friggin-KICKER selected in the first or second rounds. These are not need positions in any form.

Any and all of these will have me throwing Chicken Wings at my television come Saturday. And I like Chicken wings too much to waste them

QB Jay Cutler at #4

QB Vince Young at #4

QB Matt Leinart at #4

TE Vernon Davis at any point in the first round

ANY "Trade Up" scenario, regardless of who is selected

Any TE/RB/WR/CB/Safety/FB/LB/Or-heaven-help-us-friggin-KICKER selected in the first or second rounds. These are not need positions in any form.

Any and all of these will have me throwing Chicken Wings at my television come Saturday. And I like Chicken wings too much to waste them

I guess you didn't bother to read my "Only Way The Jets Screw Up This Weekend" thread.;)

Loved the kicker statement.:cool:

RS, the classic "NOOOOO" pick for me is Vince Young

I'm old school, I still believe the NFL, unlike college, is a pocket passers league, and I'm not convinced Vince Young is half the player he was in college if asked to depend more on his arm and less on his legs

I could be wrong, won't be the first time, but I'd have a bad feeling about that pick

Archived